7

Akaza trained you all day, you can't say "trained", more as he beat me to a pulp. You regenerated more times than you can count, you've never felt so powerless.

You laid on the floor, you were tired. Of course, you'd been tired a few hours back but he wouldn't stop. You looked up at him, you could tell he was at his breaking point too.

Yes, we were demons but fighting for hours on end when you know what the outcome will be, just gets taxing.

You panted, "Ok I think it's obvious we're both a little tired."

He hummed a response leaving the room in an instant.

You stood up and looked around the room. It looked like an average dojo, from 200 years ago.

How old is this fucker anyways? He looks likes he's 20.

You shook your head walking out of the room, there was a little hallway that led both left and right. You walked straight, which led you to the entrance to the dojo.

Walking outside the moon beamed brightly, blinding you. You walked for a while, the dojo had some space before the forests reached it. You walked around the dark forest wondering when your next meal would come and surprise you.

However, your short walk in the forest ended. Yoi spotted a cliff not too far from where you were. You walked towards the cliff, now at the tip. It wasn't much of a far drop, of course, someone would still die from being pushed off.

"You know if I didn't find you attractive I would've pushed you off by now?" He laughed.

You turned, shocked at how quiet he was. You felt your feet trying to keep balance, your entire body was shaken up from him.

He grabbed your waist, stopping you from almost plummeting to the floor.

"Heyy what's with the startled face? Your a demon after all can't make you my victim." He smiled.

You rolled your eyes, "You caught me in a vulnerable moment, it's embarrassing seeing as your one of my superiors."

His eyes widened a bit, "Ohhh now you're taking the whole superiors seriously?"

You chuckled, "Maybe I am."

"Ah, good to know. I'm bored let's do something seeing as we're 'friends' now." He smiled gazing at you.

You gazed back at him, "Any ideas?"

He let go of your waist, grabbed your hand, and began to run with you. We were like children frolicking in fields. Instead, we were demons most likely going to kill innocent people.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" You hissed.

He turned to you, "Dinner darling where else?" turning his head back.

Darling? That's new.

You ran for what seemed like hours but was merely half an hour, we were in a village. You weren't familiar with it but Douma was.

He let go of your hand as you started to walk into the village.

"Do you know how to shift your face?" He asked.

You hummed an mhm. Switching your facial features to look more human. He hadn't turned back but you could tell he was impressed at how much you'd grown as a demon.

You eventually made it to a sort of hotel-like place, it wasn't a hotel. It had more of a modernized and fancy kind of look.

"We can walk in with no trouble, this is my place." Douma turned to smile at you. His hands going to slide open the door.

You both walked in and were immediately greeted by a ton of humans.

"Master! We've waited for your arrival." One person chirped out.

"How I've missed you, Lord!" Another yelled.

Master? Lord?

He hushed everyone's bickering, signaling them to get back to what they were doing. The crowd had all dispersed, a little sigh of relief coming from him.

He looked towards me, "This is Eternal Paradise, I'm the leader here." He faintly smiled.

"Oh, you're a cult leader?" You cocked your head in confusion.

"Yup!" Douma responded with a big grin.

"We're about to have dinner though so don't worry about the details." He grabbed my hand again.

You headed to a room that was beautifully decorated, with a thrown-like chair in the middle.

He let go of my hand, "Sit there." he pointed to the chair.

You nodded sitting down. You stayed quiet while he slid open the door and left, no explanation. You shrugged it off, your eyes trying to spot something that stuck out in this room.

A few minutes later you heard the door slide open, you saw Douma and a couple of his followers behind him. He walked in but stood to the right to close the door, letting his followers step in.

There were five, two boys three girls. They all looked young. Young adults maybe even teenagers.

He slid the door shut. Douma didn't move from the doorway, he stood there.

He smiled at you, but this time it was more malicious than his ordinary smiles.

"Go on, show me your power." He chuckled.

Is he asking me to kill them?

You nodded, you positioned yourself so you could grab your gun. You usually hid it under your dress. The high knee socks that were connected to your dress had a gun holder on your waist. You worked out the physics so it looks like you're just a demon who fights with bare hands and blood demon art.

Yoi pulled it out, noticing the faces of the followers going pale. Even a small shriek coming from one of the girls.

You pointed your gun at one of the followers, you scoffed at his whimper.

"These aren't even damn opponents Douma.. one gunshot to the head and they're dead. I don't even need to waste my bullets or blood demon art on these timid humans."

He fake pouted and groaned an aww noise, feeling defeated.

You put your gun back into your dress and stood up. The followers all shook a bit from my movements.

"This'll be quick, I'm sorry to inconvenience your leader but you aren't worthy of my talent." You laughed.

You pulled your hand out, your nails sharpened. You walked up to them, feeling their unease.

You swiftly ran in a straight line slitting their necks before they could even scream. They all went falling as blood squirted around the room.

You looked down at them, the smell of their blood attracted you. You quickly went to feast.

You heard a laugh, looking at Douma who seemed to be enjoying the show you put on for him.

"You truly are a disgusting demon."