6

You both silently put back on your clothes, your question still unanswered. After getting dressed, you searched for where your thrown heels landed..

When you went to pick up your heel you felt his body behind. You slowly stood up feeling his slide around your waist.

"I can just train you, if you want..." His face got close to my ear.

He whispered, "I just need some convincing and my time is yours." He laughed.

You slapped his hands from your waist, turning around to give him a good stare off.

"I'm serious, a deals a deal." You felt my muscles tense.

Douma was surprised yet still held up a smile, "Alright then there's no need to be so angry." He chuckled.

He had his hand on his chin, "Lord Akaza hangs around this dojo, somewhere east of here. I went to visit him awhile back but he's so sullen." He sighed.

You scoffed. "Give me a better description they're millions of dojo's."

He gasped. "So rude, your getting quite cocky lower rank 2."

"We had a deal upper rank 2." You retorted.

He laughed, "You'll know your there when there aren't humans for miles, the dojo is kept clean, and there's a little sign some feet away, it says Soryuu Dojo."

"Ok thank you." You smiled and booped his nose.

You started to walk toward the door frame trying to remember where you placed your gun before you appeared at Muzan's meeting spot.

"He isn't one to pity others." You heard Douma yell out.

"Yea yea" You waved your hand back at him, pondering if you should flip him off instead.

You found your gun in no time, once you were ready you headed for Akaza's Dojo.

For most of the trip you ended up walking instead of running, a big mistake. It was nearing sunrise so you'd have to find shelter soon.

You walked in a field looking around for somewhere you could spend the night at, from afar you spotted two humans walking.

Food would be nice right about now, or maybe I should spare them.

You laughed at your naughty thoughts and continued to walk, with each step you got closer to the humans. You felt an anxious presence from both of them.

You finally made out their faces, they studied you when you got near each other.

You finally were about to cross paths when one of them spoke.

"Miss you shouldn't go this way during the early times of the morning without protection! There's a dojo up ahead where demons are rumored to frequently stay at!" The girl said with a terrified look on her face.

You turned my head to her, "Thank you, sweetie." you smiled and walked away.

You walked for awhile turning your head to see both of the kids running, they feel how dark your presence was.

You only spared them since they'd been so kind enough to give you directions.

You saw a sign which said 'Soryuu Dojo'. You were here. Not long after spotting the sign, you noticed a dojo, just exactly how Douma described it. You looked up at the sky, the sun was about to rise.

You quickly ran to the dojo for protection. The doors had already been open. You landed on the hard wooden floor, checking your foot which had been burned up a lot before you could get into the house.

You groaned in pain.

Suddenly you felt your body being stabbed through, of course, you'd regenerate quickly but someone who could even touch you was most likely you powerful.

As your body regenerated you turned yourself around to see a man stand in front of you.

It was a demon.

You grinned, "Lord Akaza I presume?"

He had a kanji in his eyes with "3" in it.

"What does a lower rank want from me? What've you come here for?" He said expressionlessly.

You quickly stood up, your body was fully regenerated.

"I need you to train me."

He scoffed, "Training? We're fucking demons, not demon slayers."

"Yea I assumed we were all aware of that." You mocked him.

His muscles seemed to tense, "Go. I don't care to train you."

"We'll be here for an eternity, you know I can't die no matter how many times you slash into me." You teased him.

He looked shocked at my confidence.

"I can tie you up and leave you to burn during sunrise." He grabbed your neck.

"I'll do that right now." He cackled.

"You..." You tried to form words, you struggled to breathe in his grip. "Can't .. do that."

He cocked his head, his grip on your neck getting stronger.

"And why is that?"

"Because... Lord Muzan... would ... kill.... you."

His eyes widened. He dropped you to the floor. You were only able to cough.

"So your the one who's supposed to conquer the sun right? Fuck it why not I'll train you." He laughed.

You got up from the floor, "It was that easy?"

"If I trained you and you learned to conquer the sun, then I'd be able to conquer the sun as well." He explained.

"That works out in both of our favors.." You gazed at him.

Akaza had green-tinted skin which was decorated by a pattern of thick blue lines and pink fluffy hair with yellow eyes. He wore little to no clothes. For a top he wore a short, sleeveless dark-pink sweater that was cut off at his waist and was left open to expose his well-built chest. For his bottoms he wore baggy white pants with a blue rope tied on his waist.

He's kind of cute if I forget about the fact that he just tried to kill me.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me?" He said in an annoyed tone.

You shook your head, snapping yourself out of it.

"No, I was daydreaming my apologies." You tried laughing the situation off.

He hummed a response. Silence filled up the room you were in as he looked you up and down.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a punch to the stomach. He punched a whole into your stomach. The force of the punch threw you to the wall.

You regenerated fast, adjusting your eyes to see Akaza in a fighting stance.

"Let's see what you got lower rank 2."