30

"How about you start with telling me what you did with her?"

Douma looked up at you, hesitant to speak about what he did. How could he even speak?

Everything was going well, you came back to his cult house. Laughed over dumb shit the humans did and other things...

...things that led to you sitting on his lap. Of course not clothed, you both knew what you were there for.

You rubbed your hands on his collarbone, his hands were trying to find a good spot to grip you.

He sighed, "Yea we had sex, it was a couple of rounds too. I'm not going to lie, I was still hurt about you and Akaza. I killed her after but I think you already predicted that."

He grinned.

You smiled back, knowing the bitch died was satisfying to hear.

"It's not like we're anything, right?" You asked looking for confirmation of your suspicions.

He shrugged, "It's whatever you'd like it to be. If you want to keep doing what your doing go ahead. Don't expect me to be waiting for you, I'll never be treated as someone's second choice."

It was selfish of me honestly, you wanted both men. You couldn't tell Douma that but with the look on your face, he knew.

"I just want to be honest with you darling."

"I know, and I'd like to be honest with you but it would come out as-"

He interrupted you, "I know what it'll sound like. We're here for a good time, so why don't you just get your mind off that."

You touched his hands, which were slowly rubbing on your waist.

"You know I can't stop looking down." He smiled.

You kissed him, it wasn't an average kiss. You needed his lips on mine, your body collapsed into his hold. His grip on my body was firm but made you feel safe.

Safe? That's a first.

In between your legs, you felt yourself getting hot. Your inner thighs felt wet. His hand played with your breast, you laughed as you kissed. Feeling his small grin.

He abruptly stopped kissing, "Get on your knees princess."

You sat there puzzled, we were both on the floor.

What was he planning?

"Spread your legs while you do it I'm not going to ask you twice."

You didn't think twice and did as he said, you opened your legs. His eyes were glued on you. Watching the pre-cum drip from the leg. The low lighting of the room made the tension vile.

"I wanted to finger fuck you but shit you look so good from this position."

He traced his finger around my arm, you shuddered. His finger was as cold as snow.

"Lay down for me darling." He requested.

You didn't hesitate, laying on your back. He didn't allow you to spread my legs, instead, spreading them for you.

He positioned himself and slowly stuck it in. Both of you released a sigh of relief.

He looked at you with a menacing smile, "I've missed this feeling."

He grabbed both of your legs to better adjust himself inside you. You watched his pace fastened. It was as if all the stress from that week had gone away and you were able to relax.

For once a moment with him felt ok. Ok as in, "no one can ruin anything for me right now".

His eyes were glued to the way your body bounced against his. Your attempts at catching a glimpse were failures, his pace was hard. He knew how to balance out both fast and hard which made it difficult to find a moment to breathe.

"I've missed this, next round is just for you." He whispered as you continued to slam into him.

His face suddenly turned cold.

"Get your close on, quick." He blurted.

You looked at him stunned at his immediate mood change.

You did as he said, Douma wasn't the type for anything serious let alone a cold stare while you had sex.

You got up swiftly, spotting your clothes, thrown on each corner of the room.

You got on your clothes as fast as possible, you could sense what Douma was feeling. Which only made the mood worsen.

Douma had already dressed and stood patiently, not even looking your way. He was troubled by something and you were afraid to ask why.

Boom

You felt yourself drop hard onto the floor of a location you didn't recognize.

Until he spoke.