13

You walked out of the dojo, finishing up cleaning the mess Akaza and you had made. You looked down at your bare feet, you weren't able to fix your heels so you opted-no. You had to go out barefooted.

Douma lives with humans in a village so, getting my heels fixed shouldn't be much of a problem.

You thought back to the events that took place earlier today, what was that?

Akaza... that was the first time I'd seen him not annoyed. It seemed like he had a great time.

"Is he just using me as Lord Douma did?" You muttered to yourself, feeling a sharp pain in your heart when you heard what you said. You shook your head, "I'm using them either way so what am I getting so soft for?"

Then again, both men had made you feel something that, in your life as an oiran, you never felt.

"Hell I haven't even spent time with Akaza, he's always so bitchy." You scolded yourself.

On the other hand, you had spent time with Douma, even if it was just for five minutes when you spent time gazing at the moonlight, or when he called you disgusting for eating demons. He was somewhat cool?

You made a tch noise, "A lot of his followers are women, who's to say he isn't giving them a load of himself now and then?"

"she's my weakling"

Your thoughts shifted back to a few nights ago when Douma stated that, his weakling?

"His weakling... huh."

You made it to Douma's place, a couple of cult followers lounging around outside. You'd switched yourself to give more human features, of course, it wasn't a choice. You loved the way you looked as a demon, you was probably more beautiful than your human form.

You walked by some of the followers into the house, there was a little entrance area inside before you could even walk around the place. An old man waited at the end of the entrance area.

You walked through the small entrance area until he stopped you. His hands making a wait gesture.

"And you are?" He asked.

"A friend of Lord Douma's." You gave the man a fake grin, hoping your looks would let you get your way.

"He mentioned that a female friend would be visiting him soon, I assume you are that friend correct?" He tilted his head.

You nodded, not wanting to speak much longer.

"Go right along." He smiled and walked off.

You waved at him and made your way through the house. Passing by some followers, some waved at you and others whispered to each other as you walked past them.

If I hadn't had a brain in my head I would've killed all of you in seconds.

You came across a room which felt similar, you grabbed the door and slid it open. There Douma stood, fixing up the room to his liking.

He turned around to look at you. A big smile plastered on his face, but it turned into a face filled with confusion.

"Your here... but why is Lord Akaza's scent so heavy on you?" He cocked his head.

Shit. Lie.

You awkwardly chuckled, "You know how Soryu style is... we have to be a little touchy so his scent..."

He walked towards you, you quickly closed the door, feeling the tension rise.

"No, it is Lord Akaza's scent but it wouldn't be this heavy if it was just a regular scent. This is-"

Douma paused, he took a good whiff of you. He got closer, to the point where you had to back yourself up to the door. His body was inches away from you. You looked up at him, he stared at you with genuine curiosity.

"Did he give you some of his blood?" He asked.

Shit.shit.shit.

"Yea but only a bit." You looked away, trying to laugh myself out of the situation.

"Hm. Ok, that's good you'll get stronger with a kizuki's blood in you." He smiled.

It felt like a weight had been lifted off your shoulders. He backed off walking to his little makeshift throne.

He clapped his hands, "I have excellent news to tell you!"

"What is it?" You asked.

Douma sat back down on the sear, he rummaged through his pockets for a second. Pulling out a hair clip, it wasn't an ordinary hair clip although, it was shaped into a butterfly. The color of the wings were lime green, and the outer margins were pink.

You examined it for a bit before looking back at Douma. Who's face was filled with excitement.

"Is this a present or?" You tilted your head.

"No silly!" He laughed.

Well damn.

"Then what is it?" You asked annoyed.

"It belonged to a girl, but this girl was really special." He grinned.

Special?

It felt like you were being stabbed in the heart, you ignored it and stood your ground.

You scoffed, "What about this girl?"

"Hey hey, don't get jealous darling." He reassured me, "It's the hair clip of a hashira. She used flower breathing." He squealed.

"I killed a hashira!!" He exclaimed.

Your eyes widened, the hashira unlike other demon slayers are hard to find, unless they come picking at you. It's not surprising to see he won, it's surprising that he found a hashira in the first place.

"Good for you Lord Douma, but what's so exciting about this?"

"Well I dunno, I'd just thought I'd tell you." He looked away, seeming upset.

"Would you like to do something?" You asked trying to ignore the tension.

He looked back and smiled, "I thought you'd never ask... but,"

But?

"I'd like to do something if you know what I mean." He got up and started to walk to you.

Your eyes widened, realizing what he meant. You couldn't look at Douma the same, after the day you "spent" with Akaza, it wouldn't have felt the same.

He stood in front of you, his hands grabbed your waist and pulled you in.

You put your hands on his chest, signaling for him to stop.

He looked at you, confused.

"I'm not in the mood to do this..." You looked away.

Douma chuckled, "That's fine then darling," he grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him.

"Is it fine if I kiss you?" He asked.

You nodded, a kiss wouldn't harm you.

He lowered his head, planting a kiss on your lips. This kiss seemed different from your other kisses, it was desperate, as if he longed for it. He was eager to kiss you, and only you.

He suddenly pulled his head back, taking a few steps back. Douma seemed disgusted.

"What is it?" You asked.

"You fucked him?" He yelled.