28

"Your here, how long have you've been creeping on us weirdo?" You teased him.

"Calm down tramp I'm not here to kill you." He held his hands up, indicating he had nothing to hide.

"Like I could believe you on that, what are you here for?" You aggressively asked.

"Peace offering, no- an offering that-"

"Listen, if you wanted to come and ask for a good time I'm not interested in you."

His eyes lit up with anger, how dare you think that he even desired to sleep with you?

"Your previous encounters with other 'offerings' aren't what I seek. It's your potential, the potential that both lords Akaza and Douma have been ruining." He hissed.

You laughed so hard that your stomach began to ache, "You mad that they've been getting good pussy and you haven't?"

He was on his last straw with you. However, since you spoke nights ago, you did take into account what life would be like if you went under his wing.

"Yes or no. Answer." He demanded.

"Sure but I'll need to know what kind of life I'll live with you."

"You'll find out your true potential and the truth. However, I'll need you to give up your freedom. You'll strictly live with me and never leave until said so."

The truth?

You titled your head, "What- my freedom? What truth?"

"You'll learn later, but you've already said yes. Do you wish to leave them for power?"

He knew what he meant by them, and so did you.

What date even is it? I've been here for a while now, I finally found something to vent to which just happens to be a small piece of paper. Not too small because my sentences happen to be small because of my writing style.

Anyways, I've been here. I know past me would've scolded myself for choosing power over people I enjoy spending time with. But that's just how it is

My time with Lord Kokushibo hasn't been wasted. Not even as second, and after I write this he'll have me go back to train with him. For about 2 hours he leaves, not sure what he does. Most likely killing people.

He hasn't figured out that I broke Lord Muzan's curse (why do I still call him lord?) I've kept it a secret cause I know how much he dick rides that pale shit.

Anyways my training has been sort of a lot, sometimes he brings back humans and makes me practice on them. If I explained everything he made me do I'd be in trouble for wasting his time because I was writing. Who knows if this'll get lost or if anyone's going to read this.

What's the point?

All I know now is how much I long to be with Lord Akaza or Douma. Why do I even still call them lord? I don't even know why I want to be near them. A small insult from Akaza or a compliment from Douma would make my day. Why do I feel so attached? Like they've done anything for me.

Maybe it's just all a pack of lies.

I have to go.