36

"Shouldn't we do this inside?" You asked, Akaza was fixated on you. More specifically your neck.

He laughed, "I'll fuck you wherever I feel like it. Everyone else can watch you take in me, and me only."

His fingers unclasped your dress, it was odd to be naked in the open. You wondered whether anyone was walking near the dojo, and hoped they wouldn't get interested in what you were doing.

Akaza grabbed your waist and propped you on his lap, encouraging your already loose dress to fall even lower. His mouth latched onto your breast sucking it like there was no tomorrow.

His hands caressed your waist, the noises you were making were more than satisfying but Akaza wanted more than what was on the surface.

"Your body is so pretty." He complimented.

He took the remainder of your dress a smoothly slide it down your legs, whilst making sure you were comfortable on his lap.

"Kneel for me, I'll make sure your nice and comfy while you ride my fingers." He requested.

You did as you were told, one of his hands kept you stable as the other got close to your cunt.

His finger lingered back and forth between your slit, the little moans you spewed with every second that passed were enough to make him go insane. He could feel how wet you got from just his touch.

"Did you miss me that much?" He pried.

You simply nodded, feeling his fingers intertwine with your pre-cum. He started slow, he wanted to take his time with you. You were special.

He rubbed your clit, it felt as if a big weight off your shoulder had been dropped onto the floor.

He then went faster, just to tease you yet again. Your moans turning into little pants.

"Wanna ride my fingers again? Remember, three's your lucky number, beauty." Akaza laughed whilst quickly moving his fingers and plunging them right into your cunt.

Right when you assumed he'd go slow, he went fast. Really fast. He hadn't even asked for your assistance, instead of moving you on his own. With one hand fucking you into oblivion.

"Slow—" your attempts at slowing down weren't working.

The way Akaza grinned, was vile. It turned you on. He put his fingers to use, only two digits in, and your cunt had already felt stretched out. Then again, it had been a while since Akaza laid his hands on you.

Your breasts bounced simultaneously and even though there were many things Akaza could focus on all he want was to see you cum.

You whimpered, "Akaza-"

He chuckled, "Yea that's it, keep saying my name for me."

You couldn't handle the pressure you grabbed ahold of Akaza's pants. Abruptly stopping the ride.

"You want it already?" He asked.

"I need it desperately." You admitted.

He moved your hand from his waistband and went to pull his pants down.

"Who am I to say no to you?"

He was calm and collected whilst picking you up from his lap, pulling down his pants with ease. You'd forgotten how strong he was, picking you up seemed way too easy.

He set you down, your cunt rubbing against his hardened cocked. The veins on his cock looked like they were ready to burst at any second.

He sighed, laying back on the small pillar behind him, "I'm a little tired, will you be a good girl and ride my cock?"

"Y-yes." You answered while he positioned his cock.

You slowly shoved yourself inside him, Akaza released a well-needed grunt. Your nails dug into the back of Akaza's shoulders you'd forgotten how dangerous the length of his cock was.

In no time you were bouncing on his dick, you couldn't help but clench your walls together, the way Akaza was submitting to you. You hadn't even demanded anything from him yet he did everything in his power to make you feel good.

"You're doing so good, so pretty this way don't you think?" He muttered, you could hear the exhaustion in his voice.

The way he treated you made you fasten your pace. You wanted him to feel special, feel as if he was the only one who got to see this side of you.

"Fuck fuck fuck." He whimpered.

Akaza yelled out every cuss word in the book, you slammed your cunt into him with everything you had. He'd forgotten how strong you could get with the right motivation and now was more motivating than ever.

This time, you'd be the one tiring him out. His arms had completely given up, one laying on the porch and the other hanging, moving every second or two with each bounce.

"Akaza-" you called out.

"Yes?" He heaved out, Akaza sounded wrecked.

"Feels— so good" You struggled to speak as your walls closed in on his cock. Your pace was slowing down, even if you were a demon you couldn't possibly keep this up.

He chuckled, "Getting tired? But you were doing so good, beautiful."

"Please cum in me." You babbled.

Akaza's eyes lit up. Your words were a catalyst for his next moves. His hands quickly gripped onto your waist lending a helping hand to your weakened cunt.

"Akaza—" You yelled out, breathing heavily as he fucked you hard.

Your legs felt close to numbness. You couldn't handle it anymore. Your eyes pleaded with Akaza to keep making you feel this way.

"Fuck don't look at me like that. You look so delicious right now." He moaned out.

All you could hear for miles was the lewd noises pumping out of the dojo. This time was so so different.

"Ak-" you choked on your words, giving in to your body's demands. Your fluids were sticking onto Akaza's cock.

He cried out, "So fucking warm, I'm gonna make sure we get to do this every fucking night when you get back." Akaza panted, "I don't give a shit if we're demons I'll get you pregnant, your so good to me beautiful."

His head fell into your chest, he groaned loudly as his warm, hot cum filled your empty cunt up.

You both found it difficult to breathe, he held onto you tightly. His head refused to leave the comfort of your chest, and you let him stay. Playing with his hair as he gathered up more energy to speak.

"Good fucking god you're amazing." Akaza uttered.

"You too."