𝟎𝟒𝟒

"𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗"
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ
𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣
𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺

NOAH has felt nothing but bliss. Months of being the happiest she has ever been. No cares in the world, just a radiant glow of genuine happiness.

"I've never seen someone chug a beer that fast," Parker says to Noah through laughter.

Parker has been driving himself crazy chasing Noah. He has taken her to parties, a few more sunrises, and even watched her at the sideline of all his football games. His feelings grow every day and while it scares her, she has not stopped him.

"You dared me!" Noah exclaims with a giggle.

"No one was timing you!" Liv cracks up.

Liv has become the best friend Noah could ever ask for. They hang out a lot on the weekends and spend hours listening to Green Day together. She even taught Noah a little about the electric guitar.  She told Noah all about her love of photography and her bedroom wall is now covered with pictures of the two of them.

"Okay, so I showed off a little," Noah laughs, "These two jumped off the roof into the pool!" She exclaims and points to Ronan and Tate.

"You should've done it with us!" Tate says.

"You can't say my diving form wasn't good," Ronan boasts and makes everyone laugh.

Ronan and Tate have gotten closer to Noah as well.  They taught her how to skateboard and she is starting to get the hang of it.  They were a comedy duo, but now they like to include Noah in their antics.  The three of them are constantly building off each other's jokes and planning pranks, which are mostly on Parker.

"I think it could use some work," Noah tells Ronan.

"It's better than agreeing to play a game of beer pong and making Noah take all your shots," Ronan defends himself and looks over at Jess.

"It's called being a team," Jess giggles and smiles at Noah.

Jess and Noah have created an unbreakable bond.  They hang out every day after school, Noah even staying at the bookstore more often.  The two of them had dinner with their mothers last month, which went great.  They had a few sleepovers, switching between Emily's apartment and the Finch household.  Their friendship has become something straight out of an adorable young adult book.

"Those shots didn't sit well, but I don't know if I'm ready to see a tipsy Jess," Noah says.

"This lightweight?" Liv asks and points to Jess, "She'd be trashed after two shots." She giggles and sees the blonde fold her arms.

"What if I'm really good at holding my alcohol?" Jess asks.

"Well, you wouldn't know, you're too scared to take a sip of a Corona seltzer!" Ronan replies and sees Jess slip a small smile.

"Oh, leave her be!" Noah exclaims and throws her arm around the blonde, "If we turn her into an alcoholic, she won't be DD next year."

Jess giggles and pushes Noah away.  Everyone laughs as the school bell rings, making them all pack up.  They rush across the football field and disperse to their own classes.  Noah walks Jess to her class just like she does every day after lunch.

"Will you please help me at the bookstore today?" Jess pleads as they enter the building.

"You're gonna have to start paying me," Noah chuckles.  She has started helping Jess at the bookstore lately, seeming to have learned as much about the store as Jess has.