Vol 1 Ch 3: Counter attack

Hirano pov:-

It's been a day since the hearing. The final discussion should be held today. Meaning class D will undoubtably do something.

I walked over to the three idiots. Who seemed to be in a hurry for some reason.

"Hey Komiya! You look awfully happy. Where are you three going?"

"Oh! Hey dude! Kushida just messaged us to meet her at the special annex!"

Meet Kushida? At the special annex? I was dumbfounded.

"AND YOU THREE FUCKERS ARE GOING?!"

They were caught off guard.

"Dude chill. If you want to come too then-"

"YOU IDIOTS! KUSHIDA! A STUDENT OF CLASS FUCKING D IS CALLING YOU, ALONE TO THE PLACE WHERE WE WERE BEATEN UP BY SUDO! RIGHT AFTER THE HEARING! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN INFORM ME! ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN TELL THAT THIS IS A FUCKING TRAP!"

I lost my temper for a minute because of their stupidity.

After I calmed myself and these idiots realized how stupid they were. I came up with a plan.

Timeskip:-

I ordered those three to go up there while I tagged along. Once we reached the top, I was surprised to see a beautiful girl with pink hair, having a face of an angel. Damn. How many girls will I fall for?

Along with her, I saw Ayanokouji up on the stairs. Both of them were surprised to see me. Though, Ayanokouji's expression didn't change. But I think he is surprised to see me? Maybe?

"Hirano. What are you doing here?"
The girl asked. She seems to know my name.

"Well I couldn't miss out on a chance to talk to Kushida. Plus I was suspicious on why she called my friends here. So I tagged along. And now I know why. And who might you be?"

"I am Ichinose Honami of class 1-B."

Ichinose Honami? I have heard alot about her. She is even more hotter than they say.

"And what might you want from us?"

"We wanted to talk to you."

"Sorry Ichinose but we don't have time for this!"

Ishizaki said as he started walking away.
Ayanokouji spoke-

"Don't be so impatient. Take a look around."

What does he mea-? IS THAT A FUCKING SECURITY CAMERA?!

We all were shocked.

"It seems you all didn't check your surroundings well. There is a science lab. So Ofcourse there will be cameras. "

B-But I checked-

"So wait... does that mean the student council already know-"

"Yes. They were just testing us to see if we can make some kind of truce."

"THEN WHY ARE YOU TELLING US THIS?!" Ishizaki yelled.

"Because it's undeniable that Sudo hurt you."

"I see. So you will also be affected by the recordings."

I am just letting Ishizaki do the talking. While I think of what to say.

"For what Sudo did, he would surely be punished. But you four will be expelled."

The other three were shocked and afraid.

"You told a lie and got the school involved."

Ayanokouji, who was quiet at the meeting, was on a roll today.