Reliving My Teenage Years, In 1 Night

Since I couldn't sleep, I decided to stalk their instagrams for time to pass by.

(Little warning that I invented the numbers because there was no possibility of me remembering the amount of followers they had back in May😋)

Let's Start With // @ethaneskin

His hair isn't as rough anymore. It is more straightened now. His recent photo was him kissing Damiano thanking all of their fans for the love and support and all those who made it possible for them. Deep down, I wished I was Ethan at that moment. He has a total of 699K followers but the numbers were increasing by minutes.

I scrolled through his page remembering all the drawings I drew about Ethan and how much I wrote about him in my journals. I remember one time, I wrote about me and Ethan playing drums together and having a good time.

Then, I Decided To See // @thomasraggi__

Thomas has always been the caring one. His recent photo was with Damiano playing the guitar on the ESC Stage. Damiano and Thomas have a cute friendship together, they're like brothers. I scrolled through his page and to be honest, I didn't see much of a change but, he still looked Fabolous. He had a total of 701K followers and were growing by time.

I day dreamed about him playing the guitar in a huge field of red and white roses. He was playing his guitar, enjoying the moment and the breeze going throuhh his hair. I wasn't alone though, I was with Victoria, listening to his guitar playing.

I decided to move on to the next member // @vicdeangelis

Victoria was a stunning 20 year old. She is so talented with Bass. She always wanted to become a Rock Star, and her dream was coming true. Her recent photo was her and the rest of the members enjoying the moment. They truly deserved it. I didn't manage to look at her whole page but she was gorgeous. She had a total of 1.2M followers.

Going back in time, I definitely wrote about her! I remember one time, I wrote I was playing the guitar and Vic was singing while looking at the horizon and the sun saying goodbye...

I decided to leave the best for last // @ykaaar

Damiano was the most handsome guy my eyes have ever laid on. Back in 2017, his voice wasn't fully developed but now, it developed in an amazing way. Scrolling through his page gave me butterflies. I felt like a teenager again.. He changed so much and still looked so good. He had a total of 2.9M followers and were rising by seconds.

There were so many day dreams about him. I once dreamed of meeting him and giving me a huge hug, another was him singing a song for me and another was us goofing around at the studio, joking around and not being afraid to be who we want to be.

I always dreamt of meeting them one day. They all meant so much to me. Getting a hug, picture and hopefully preform to them one of my original songs....

I looked at the time and realized that it was almost 3AM in the morning! I put my phone on the charger and laid in bed looking up at the ceiling.

I took a deep breath and told myself "I was reliving my teenage years in 1 night..." and drifted off to sleep....

__________________________________________

Hey Beauties!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Make sure you vote and remember to love yourself no matter what!! 💘