Gossip Girls

As soon as we arrived at my place, we quickly rushed into my room and I was greeted with my mum.

"Ciao Bella. Ciao Victoria!"

"Ciao Mamà. Me and Vic are going to shower because Damiano didn't tell us that we have Dinner at 8 down in the town centre."

"Aaa oki. Well you two better get ready."

"Thank you Ma."

"Thank you Ms. Y/L."

"No problem sweetie. Go come on."

"Let's go to my room Vic. There is a bathroom connected with my room."

Vic and I went to my room and I got my clothes out. I am going to wear a black blazer and black pants. After picking my outfit, Victoria started the conversation.

"Who is going first?"

"I can go first if you want. I don't take that long but I need to wash my hair but it won't take long. Are you going to wash your hair because if not, you can go in first."

"Im not going to wash my hair so I can go first."

I nodded and pointed to wear the bathroom was. She went in and used the shower. 15 minutes later, I heard Victoria calling my name.

"Hey babe, can you come in here please?"

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I went in the room and she was infront of the bathtub with a towel aroud her body. I swear she was beautiful. I still wonder how she is single.

"What do you need Vic?"

"Can I use one of your underwear? I left mine at the studio?" She said shyly.

"Of course. Let me grab one."

I went back to my room and opened the drawer where all of my underwear are. I got one amd wenr back in the bathroom.

"Here you are babe."

"Grazie bella."

I went back in my bedroom and got my clothes and went into the bathroom. 15 minutes later, I got out dressed and with my hair wet and down. Victoria was on my bed on her phone. Victoria looked at me and her mouth dropped.

"Damnnn Y/N you loook so goooooood." While she was biting her lip.

"Haha thanks babe. You look amazing and hot!"

"Thank you bella. Is it okay with you if I do my hair amd make up infront of your vanity?"

"Vic, you know you don't have to ask. Of course you can."

We both decided to do eachother's makeup. I started doing Vic's make up and we were laughing our butts off.

"-and then, Thomas went and put cream on Damiano's face while he was sleeping. His reaction was hilarious!!" Telling me some fond memories and laughing her ass off.

"No way! I can imagine the look on his face." Telling Victoria while we were both having a huge laughing fitt. "Well, this is your makeup look, a black smokey eye. I hope you like it."

I handed Victoria a mirror and she had a shocked look on her face.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked with my worried tone.

"I don't like it.... I LOVE IT!! This is so good! You have so much talent!"

"Awe! Thank you Victoria. My turn now."

We swapped sides and Victoria started doing mine.

"So, Y/NN if you don't mind me asking, how was Damiano with you?"