Tears And Protection

Damiano P.O.V:

I was walking with the other 3 when I realised something was missing... someone was missing. I looked back and realised Y/N wasn't there. We were not that far in the road now and she was behind us a few seconds ago.

"Guys, where is Y/-." I didn't get the chance to finsih my sentence because I heard a scream.

T: "It's Y/N..." He whispered scared and shocked.

We all ran to the corner as fast as we've could, reaching her as fast as possible.

Her screams made my heart ache, I have failed to protect her....

Y/N P.O.V:
(Tw: Hurtful words & abuse)

"Hello daughter..."  Once I heard those words, I started screaming with tears streaming down ny face. He got furious and covered my mouth with his hand.

I sobbed even harder, thinking of what he can do to me.

"Let me go!! Please!!" I said screaming but he only laughed.

"Just like your mother, worthless and good for nothing!" He said and hit my cheek.

"What are you doing here!" I said sobbing.

"I AM HERE TO GET YOU! YOU ARE COMING BACK WITH ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NO-" He slured his words ready to hit me again, under the influence of alcohol.

At this point, the people living in the area started to gather around wearing their pjs or people that heard my screams filming the action in front of them and some were calling the police.

He raised his hand ready to hit me when we heard a voice shouting at him. I looked to my left to see them...

"SHE ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" It was Damiano, he spoke against my father making him even more angry, I could see it in my father's green eyes... He then turned to me

F: "Oh look Y/N, your boyfriend came to get you back with his gang." He slured in my ear scaring me even more.

E: "Man drop her, look what you've caused!" He said showing him all the people that gathered around.

He only shrugged his shoulders and placed his cold hand onto my neck showing everyone what he was about to do. I felt the pressure of his hand on my neck which scared me, his touch scared me, his smell scared me, the care he had once for me scared me...

Immediately, I was dropped from his hands onto the cold pavement. I started rubbing my neck trying to catch my breath. I felt someone pull me back, it was Thomas. He took me near Victoria and when I looked up, I saw Damiano, Ethan and Thomas fighting my father, holding him down untill the police came.

Victoria pulled me in a hug, stroking my hair trying to calm me down. I was so scared and shocked with everything that just happened. He came to hurt me, not to apologise but to hurt me.

He was stronger now, more powerful than a wave crashing with the storms on the worse stormy days.

F: "LET ME GO YOU ASSHOLES! IF YOU DONT LET ME GO, I WILL GET HER ONE DAY!" He said shouting. His demon eyes made my way to my eyes. He was fond to see me so scared of him just like 10 year old me. Damiano heard him and was angry, very angry. He held him down with a much harder grip.

D:"Not a chance old man. You have to get past all of us first to even try to touch her and take her back with you!" He said. Dad tried to get out of his grip but couldn't.

In the meantime, Victoria and I watched. She was whispering in my ear, positive words that calmed me down but not fully... I tried my best to look strong but it was impossible.

I stood their shaking, hoping to not have a panic attack and shedding tears onto Vic's shoulder.

A few minutes later, we heard sirens. The flashing blue and red lights made their way into the street handcuffing my dad and taking him away. Once they took him away and the flashing lights faded into the dark streets, I looked infront of me and saw the 3 men that helped me. They all came and hugged me, comforting me....

"Can we get back to the hotel?" I asked with a shaken voice, a red left cheek because of dad's hit and my eyes full of hurt and despair...

V: "Yeah, let's go.." We started walking but we were all cut off.

D: "Not so fast.." He said. We all looked back at him confused. The only thing I wanted was my bed. "Y/N, come here." He opened his arms and I made my way to him. He hugged me and lifted me up. "I am gonna carry you okay?" He said making me cry a little.

"Okay.. Grazie mille Damiano..." I said in a shuddering breath. More tears went down my cheeks but Damiano stroked my hair, shushing me softly and hummimg melodies in my ear. He kissed my cheek  and he took me back to the hotel, still being recorded by some of the French who have seen it all but he didn't care.

He wanted me to feel safe...

Protected

Loved

~back~at~the~hotel~

___________________________

Hey guys! I felt like writing a short chapter before making their way back to the hotel. Bye Gorgeous x