We Arrived

After 2 hours, we arrived in Berlin, our first destination for the tour. By now, it was 10 at night and we were all tired.

During the flight, Lukas ending up sleeping whilst snoring loudly annoying Ethan and Thomas, quite upset because Ethan couldn't read a book in peace and Thomas couldn't watch an episode of Stranger Things.

As we got off the plane, we watched the beautiful night sky greeting us. The stars were beuatiful with a full moon beaming on us. The shine of the moon greeted us off the plane and was welcoming us to Berlin, home of the Berlin Opera that my mum loves. All 5 of us looked around taking a long deep breath smelling the fresh air hit our nose.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in and felt somone's arm wrapped around me. I looked at the hand on my right shoulder and realised from the deep veins, black nail polish and tattoos drawn on the man's skin. I looked up and saw Damiano tired with a soft smile.

"We're here finally." He said with a tired voice.

"Yeah.. we are. I still feel like I'm dreaming. I've been pinching myself since I got off the plane." I said giggling.

"Then you have a lot of pinching to do because we have months on the road, meeting fans from all over Europe. I am doing with the people I love Y/NN.... and that is the most important part.." he said making eye contact.

"Day 1 of many isn't it?" I said looking into his eyes.

"Day 1 of many amore." He said and pulled me closed to him with my head in his chest. We looked up at the sky and saw the stars shine brighter and brighter and I felt a new butterfly add into my stomach.

"Come on Love birds!! We have to get our suitcases and catch the taxi!" We looked back and saw Victoria screaming at us with the others looking back.

We had both forgotten that we were in a public area where people can see us and taking pictures if us. We immediately pulled away and walked inside the airport with Victoria by my side and Damiano who was now talking to the boys. Victoria quickly began the conversation.

"So, you and Damiano getting closer by the days?" She said smirking.

"Shut up Victoria. Nothing serious."

"Nothing srrious? Are you for real? Don't you remember when we went to his place and found the diary?"

Flashback

Wait. A. Minute. Damiano wrote about me?!

"I knew it!"

"You knew what?!"

"He always had something for you! Something different. By the way he looked at you at the Café and the Audition and all other events! It isn't the same way he looks at Giorgia or any other girl!"

I stayed silent knowing that what Vic was saying was nothing but the truth. We were both there opening that Diary.

"Y/N, I know you too well now. The way you look at eachother, it's like you both want to stop time and stay in his arms and he doesn't want to let you go. Did something ever happen between you two? You know, in a flirty way?" She asked and I remembered the time we were at the studio, when we almost kissed...

"Well, when Lukas came to the studio to hear the melody of the song. That day after Lukas left, Damiano and I stayed cleaning up and we almost kissed untill Giorgia texted him and ruined the moment..." I said.

"What!! You guys almost kissed!!" She said whisper-yelling to me.

"Yeah, we did but we haven't spoke about it since!!" I said

"Betting right now that by the end of the tour, you would have at least kissed twice." She said firmly.

"Yeah right. Let's get our bags I want to sleep." I said and we made our way near the boys who had gotten our suitcases and made our way out of the airport to find the taxi driver waiting for us. We got in the taxi and an hour and a half later, we arrived at the hotel.

L: "Guys...." His voice spoke and we all turned around tired to hear what he has to say. "We have a total of 3 rooms. We have to see who we will stay with."

E: "Thomas, down with me?"

T: "Sì fra!" He said happily knowing he won't sleep with Lukas anytime sooner.

L: "In one room, there's only 1 bed so I'll take that one. I'll make my way there. We have to wake up early tomorrow." He said. "Buona notte!" He said and made his way to the elevator.

Vic looked at me and Damiano, grinned and chuckled. I knew something about me and Damiano was coming up.

V: "I can sleep with Ethan and Thomas. I'll let them spend time together!" She said winking.

"Gosh, Vic! Are you su-"

D:"Thank you Victoria. We'll make our way right now. Buonasera!" He said thanking her which left me a bit shoock.

V: "Welcome Damiano!"

V/E/T:"Buona notte!" They said and went in their rooms. We walked down a corridor and made our way to our room.

The room was beautifully decorated with a navy blue and grey aesthetic. The bedroom was done very well. A TV was set on the wall infront if the bed with a bathroom ensuite and a balcony that connected to our small living room that included a couch and a coffee table. We got it the hotel room and I immediately layed down on the couch.

"Tired?" He asked making his way to the balcony with a cigar in hand.

"Yep, i'll sleep here tonight." I said.

"What? No, you aren't. I'm not going to let you sleep on a small couch." He said

"Damiano, are you sure?" I asked sitting down now.

He closed the door to the balcony and sat infront of me. He came down to my level and held my hands intervening with eachother making my heartbeat run like roller coasters.

"Bella, I don't want you to sleep on a couch when there is a bed that holds the minimum if two people and plus, I wouldn't mine you sleeping next to me but if you are not comfortable, I'll completely understa-"

"Damiano, I wouldn't mind trust me. I thought you'd mind to be honest.." I said truthfully.

"Come here amore mio." He said opening his arms out for a hug. Without resisting, I embraced myself in his arms, we both hugged for a while. Damiano decided to pick me up and put me down on the bed without breaking the hug untill Damiano came down to my ear.

"Ti amo principessa."

I shivered..

"Ti amo bello."

I felt him shiver while we were still hugging.

I felt my eyes getting heavier and I ended up sleeping on him...

Damiano P.O.V

I looked down at Y/N and saw her fast asleep. She looks so cute sleeping peacefully. I smiled and I got in the covers tucking Y/N in the covers with me. I placed my hand around her waist and cuddled with her untill I felt my eyes get heavy and fell asleep...
____________________________

Heyy guys! I'm sorry for the typos and that this chapter isn't so good. xoxo <3