Dinner

We went in the restaurant and were greeted by a young lady, probably around the age of 19 or 20.

"Ciao Ragazzi. Avete una prenotazione?" She asked and Damiano spoke to her while the rest of us were chatting.

("Hey guys. Do you have reservations?")

"Sì, abbiamo una prenotazione a nome 'Måneskin'."

("Yes, we have a reservation under the name 'Måneskin'.")

"Fammi vedere, oh sì, è proprio qui. Seguimi da questa parte al tuo tavolo, per favore."

("Let me see, oh yes, it is right here. Follow me this way to your table please.")

We all followed the young lady to our table. She took us to the left corner of the restaurant which had 5 seats. I sat next to Victoria. Between Vic, sat me and Damiano and next to Dami were Eth and Thomas. You get it all.

"Ecco i menù. Godetevi il vostro soggiorno e un cameriere si unirà a voi a breve."

("Here are the menus. Enjoy your stay and a waiter will join you shortly")

"Grazie Mille!" We all said together like a choir and opened our menus to see what the restaurant provides.

V: "So what are you guys craving for tonight?"

E: "I don't know. I might get a quatro stagione pizza. I've been craving it for the past few days."

D: "I think I am getting pasta with homemade tomoato sauce. It look delicious from the picture. What about you Y/N?"

"I think I am getting a pizza Margherita too."

T: "Nice choice. I'm getting the same as Y/N." Giving me a look with a soft smile on his face.

A few minutes later, a waiter approached our table. He was tall and thin. He had dark curly hair and had dark green eyes. From the tag on his uniform, his name is Fabrizio and he didn't give me a positive vibe, nor a negative but a bit of a scary vibe...

(F stands for Fabrizio.)

F: "Ciao ragazzi. Sei pronto a prendere il tuo ordine?"

T: "Sì. Prendo una pizza margherita e un bicchiere d'acqua per favore."

F: "Okay, e tu?" Looking at Damiano ready to write down his order.

D: "Prendo un piatto di pasta con il sugo fatto a casa e un bicchiere d'acqua per favore."

F: "buona scelta, e tu Ethan?"

E: "posso avere una pizza quattro stagioni e un po' di coca, per favore?"

V: "Prenderò lo stesso per favore."

F: "Ok fatto e tu principessa?" Looking down at me? Did he have to say that?

"Posso avere una pizza margherita per favore e una tazza d'acqua?"

F: "Qualsiasi cosa per te bella." He lookes winking at me.

I felt so uncomfortable at that moment and I couldn't do anything about it because a seen would happen in the restaurant and I didn't feel like any drama tonight. He was leaving but I was wrong. He came down to me and whispered in my ear...

"Farò di tutto per farti mia. Una bella ragazza dovrebbe stare con un bell'uomo come me. Addio per ora bella. Riceverò presto il tuo ordine."

("I am going to do everything to make you mine. A beautiful girl should be with a handsome man like me. Goodbye for now bella. I will get your order soon.")

After he said that, a shiver went down my spine and before he stood up to continue his job, he kissed my ear lobe(if that is what you call it lmao) and left leaving me their speechless. He winked and continued his job while the rest were asking a lot of questions.

"What did he tell you? I am going to beat him up if he touches you! Y/N do you want us to get another waiter? If anything happens let us know and we will deal with him.."

These questions were too much for me. He made me so uncomfortable and I couldn't take it. I knew what was going to happen, I felt my breath getting heavier and I was about to have a panic attack...

"May I excuse myself? I need some air." Not even letting them respond, I went out of the door and turned to the nearest corner so nobody would see me. Then, I felt the attack come in...

TW:Panick Attacks ⚠️

I started having a panick attack after the incident that happened in the restaurant. I tried catching my breath but nothing was coming in. I did what my therapist told me when I was 15 and did the steps she told me to do to contol my breathing. It wasn't working.. Suddenly, I felt someone near me.

"Bella, come here we are going to breathe together okay?"

It was Damiano. I heard his husky voice and realised it was him. I nodded and tried to calm down. He grabbed my hands and I grabbed his while the panick attack was still going..

"We are going to have a deep breath through our nose and breath out through the mouth okay? Breathe in.... breathe out.... in...... out...."

He kept in going untill he saw me calming down and I was breathing just fine. I gave him a look feeling embarrased but he only smiled at me.

"Should we go back or should I give you time?"

"Let's go back. The waiter just made me so shocked and I don't know why it happened again.."

"Don't worry about him. We spoke to the manager and we have a new waiter now, who is much more respecrful than that stronzo."

He made me giggle. We went back in the restaurant and for our luck, the food has just been placed. I sat back down and Vic gave me a hug to comfort me. It was well needed and I hugged back. We ate our food and we chatted to eachother. The manager came up to me and apologised for that scene taking place. I thanked her for always keeping an eye for her customers and as a sorry, she let us take our food for free. We ordered champagne and of course, I couldn't have any since I was 17 but Thomas and Damiano chugged the whole bottle. It was funny seeing then get so drunk. At 11.48PM, the boys became sober and they went back home with Ethan driving just in case anything happens and I arrived home at around 12. I went home and took off my heels and went in my room to change. Mum was already asleep and I didn't want to disturb her. I went on my phone and I texted the band telling them that I arrived home and they all liked the message.

I went to sleep at around 12.14. At 9.30AM, I woke up and was greeted by a text.....
________________________________________

Heyy everyone!! I hope all of you are doing well! Sorry that I lacked posting lately. There was the Euro Cup yesterday and Italy won! I was too tired to post a chapter. I hope you enjoy this one and sorry for any typos. Byee <33