Dreams and Nightmares.....

2 hours and 15 minutes later, the plane landed in Paris. The beautiful city known for so many things; the Eiffel Tower, the food and so much more.

By the time we arrived, it was 2AM, we had to wait an extra 2 hours since the flight got delayed due to the heavy storm in Göteberg. For our luck, we had to wake up early in the morning to go get breakfast at 8.30. For the gig, we only have to walk for 10 minutes to get to our destination. The taxi came and picked us up and we had a 30-minute drive to the hotel we were staying at. When we arrived, we all got our own separate room with a rose-gold aesthetic. Once I got the key card to my room, I sprinted to the bedroom, jumped on the bed and fell asleep....

TW: ABUSE

I was in a room, a room I recognized from the stained white walls with splashes of what looked like yellow, dry liquid. I looked down and I was sitting on a red, round carpet holding a teddy bear. I was facing the kitchen playing with my torn, old grey teddy bear that I've had since I was a little girl.

All of a sudden, I heard the door open, not in a welcoming way, but with an angry way. As I looked back, the thunder struck. I saw a silhouette in the door frame. The person stepped forward 3 steps making their way to me. He looked very wet from the rain going on outside, drunk with a bottle of whiskey in his hand and even through the room was dark and the only light came from the kitchen and outside, I could see the man's eyes look deep into my soul sending goose bumps all over me.

In the flash of lightning, I saw the man who I once loved, the man who I trusted...

It was my father raising his hand up

In the air ready to hit me....

I woke up covering my face scared of my father's hand hurting me. It was a nightmare. I tried catching my breath from the horrific sighting I had just seen. My hands were shaking; my forehead was sweating. I thought it was real...

I looked at my phone and saw the time: 7.22AM there was no way I was going tosleep again. I laid back down in bed and stared at the white ceiling for awhile telling myself; 'He can't hurt me.He won't hurt me again.' I sighed in relief and started my morning routine.I hopped into the shower and washed my hair. It was a warm day and I decided to wear a black crop top with black sweats and white shoes.

outfit•

I left my hair for it to air dry and decided to just wear mascara for the rehearsals, the next 2 following days will be free, thankfully

I left my hair for it to air dry and decided to just wear mascara for the rehearsals, the next 2 following days will be free, thankfully. I looked at the time and it was now 7.52. I decided to go out into the balcony and write once more in the notebook. I sat down on the chair found on the balcony and heard the birds sing melodies.

"Caro amico,

Francia lo è!! Oggi abbiamo un altro concerto e un'intervista. Non vedo l'ora davvero! Spero che vada come spera. Ora, abbiamo altri 2 giorni qui a fare casino. Mi dispiacerà molto che Paris abbia a che fare con i nostri culi pazzi per i prossimi giorni.