Coraline

It was Sammy. She sent me a link to a website. I opened the website and put my mouth over my hand in shock.

The Article said:

'Damiano David, lead singer of måneskin seen yesterday with another girl holding her hands which what seemed like calming her down. Could she be the new member of måneskin?'

Great. Now everyone knows who I am and we were seen holding hands to make my luck better, a 17 year old holding a 22 year old hands. I texted Sammy back.

'Babe, look at this; URL ATTATCHED.'
*seen* 9.32AM.

'Holy-. What am I suppose
to do now? Yes, he was holding
my hands but not in a romantic way.
He was calming me down from
a panick attack. I don't want to be the
bad guy again. I am going to send it to
Damiano & see what he thinks.'
*delivered* 9.35AM

I got up and put on a Pink Floyd shirt with ripped jeans and a chain to tie it all off. I went downstairs and mum wasn't there but there was a note.

Hey bella. I'm going to the
shops and I might not be at home later maybe
at around 6, I'll be at home.
Enjoy with your Family <3

Mum really knew how to make me emotional. I guess Måneskin is my 2nd Family now. She didn't really say 'Family' that often. I guess she knew that Måneskin were going to be the aid to all of my mum's and my open wounds that dad left. I got an apple since I wasn't too hungry and texted My Family..

'Hey guys! I'll be down at the studio soon. Ti amo la mia famiglia.'

'Okay babe, see you soon. Ti amo x' replied Victoria to my text. While the boys liked both messages.

At, 9.43AM, I went downstairs and went in my car and started my one hour journey on the road. I stopped at the café to get my Iced Cappucino and continued going through the green fields in the country side full of beautiful roses. They were so pretty.

I decided to stop and film myself playing the guitar in the huge field of red roses, deep down I hoped the guitar was still in the boot of the car back from the audition and thankfully, it was there. I got out and parked my car at the side of the road. I decided to do Coraline. It's one of my favouites and I couldn't resist. I played the guitar and sang the song.

I was hoping that I would get it first go and I got it first go. I got chills hearing myself for once, which was very rare. I got back in the car and started driving to the studio.

At 10.36AM, I arrived at the studio and knocked on the door. It almost took an hour but there was less traffic in the town centre. The door opened and I was greeted by a young lady.

"Hello. And you are?"

"Hello. I am Y/N. I am hear to meet some friends." Saying in my shy tone. I was hoping I didn't go to the wrong house. All my thoughts went away when I heard Victoria scream my name from the stairs.

V: "Y/N!! You are here finally! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!" Hugging her. She was in my arms while I was twirling her around.

"Victoria, A cosa servono le urla? mi hai svegliato- Y/N!!"

("Victoria, What are the screams for? You woke me- Y/N")