Runaway

Damiano P.O.V

I couldn't take it, I just can't. All this time, I thought her mother was sick when in real life, she was seeing someone else. It all makes sense now: Leaving me without even saying goodbye, acting distant, the smell of colon in the sheets that didn't smell like mine at all. I was too blind to see it....

I ran, and ran, and ran hearing Y/N's screams in the background shouting my name. She knew I was in a bad state right now. I felt like the world ate me whole...

25th May 2021...

It was 2.30AM in the morning. I had just arrived from Rotterdam after the win we had. It was incredible and life changing. I was tired and the only thing I wanted to do was cuddle in bed with Giorgia. I opened the front door and there, I saw Giorgia on the sofa laying down. She looked at the door and saw me in front of the door with all the bags in my hand. I dropped them and ran to hug her, ugh I missed her...

She hugged back and helped me with all my bags and we both made our way to the bedroom. When we entered, I saw something odd, or should I say, smelt odd. There wasn't the smell of the rose candle she used to do everynight. There was a different smell, the smell of colon which didn't belong to me from the smell of it...

"Is there something wrong?" She asked with a worried tone.

"No no, not all. The room smells different."

"Oh yes, I used your colon. The week you left me, I missed you so much and thought of spraying some of you colon in the room. It makes me happy and I feel more comfort being with you and smelling you.." She said holding my arm. She is telling the truth. I have over 25 colons and I only use one of them and that only one I took with me in Rotterdam.

"I missed you too principessa. I love you."

"Love you too.."

Flashback ended...

I kept running and running untill I stopped to catch my breath, Y/N wasn't behind me so I assumed she stopped running. All that running got me to the parking area where we parked the car to get coffees on Y/N's first day. There was nobody, nobody at all.

I went in the parking area and sat down. The rain was hitting my face while I cried for what I saw a few minutes ago. The rain was always my comfort especially on winter days. I looked at my phone whichbwas in my pocket at had a lot of notifications.

13 missed calls from Victoria
9 missed calls from Ethan
11 missed calls from Thomas

Y/N P.O.V

Once Victoria hung up, I put my phone in my pocket and looked in my direction and Damiano wasn't there. He had run off and is way more ahead than me now. For the 11 seconds I put my phone away, he ran off. I looked in front of me, with puddles of water and who knows where Damiano is running off to and I looked behind me where my car was. I had to make a decision.

Run after Damiano who is hurt
and is in a truamatic state
OR...
Get in my car and try to find him.

Both plans where to find him.. I ran untill I got to my car. I got in and started it. I went searching for him in the town centre.

A few minutes later, I got a phone call from Vic and immediately answered.

"Hey Y/N! We are almost at the town centre. Any luck?"

"Hey Vic. Already near the centre in less than 10 minutes?"

"In these type of situations, Thomas dribes and he overspeeds." That made sense. "Anyways, did you find Damiano?"