Chapter 2

Your POV
I land back in a familiar looking forest.

"Is this what you meant Manny. I have to become this 'guardian' person!"

Silence

"You know I hate your quiet side." I say to the moon.

"I had the same reaction when they said I was going to be a guardian." a voice said. I look up at the guardian of fun smirking at me from a tree branch.

"What do you want Frosty, I'm trying to process all this." I say to the smirking boy.

"Well look let me just tell you something. Do you know what your center is?" Jack asks.

"My center. Please explain Frost boy." I say with a smirk. Jack is now in front of me.

"Well my center for example is fun, North's is wonder, Tooth's is memories, Sandy's is dreams and Bunny's is hope. Don't ask me how he got that center." Jack says making me giggle a bit.

Jack's POV

Wow her giggle is cute. WAIT WHAT.

"Well I see your all confused about this so how about I take you too North. He has been a guardian longer than any of us so he should help you with some of your questions." I say to (y/n).

"Thanks. Um... do you know the way back by any chance?" She asks.

"Yea come on." I say. Holding out my hand to her. She hesitantly takes it. I give her one of my cheeky smirks while I'm at it.

"Don't you do anything funny Frost." she says.

"No promises." I say.

I take off with (y/n) holding my hand and taking in the view.

"Beautiful isn't it." I say.

"Yea." she says. Am I really starting to like her. The way her (h/c) hair flows through the wind...wait what.

One Windy Trip Later

Your POV

I think this Jack Frost guy is a really nice guy. His eyes are just perfect and his cheeky smirk sets me off...WAIT WHAT.

"North can you answer some questions." I say.

"Of course come come to my office." North says. We walk to North's office. When we approach it, it is a big room enough to fit a entire school cafeteria.

"Okay first off, why am I here?" You ask.

"Well you died, but Manny, the man in moon, saw you as something very special." North says.

"Okay well what about all of this light I'm producing?" I ask.

"Well you see Manny me a story. He has a daughter. She can produce Light. That daughter is you my friend." North says. Picking up a bow and arrow.

"No my dad left me and my mother." I say. He gives me the bow and arrow.

"What's this?" I ask still a little taken back by all this information.

"It's a gift that your father wanted to give you. He says you will know what to do with it. And trust me my dear (y/n). You are the daughter of Manny." North says.

I'm still processing all of this but something tells me that North is telling the truth. We get done talking get back to the big globe room when Jack and Bunny are arguing over something.

"Guys..." I say. They don't notice me or North for another five minutes when I can't take it anymore. I load the bow with an arrow and I release. The arrow goes right by their head hitting a pillar. They both turn and look and are petrified.

"Well you guys wouldn't shut up." I say.

"Yes the girl is right you are guardians. You need to quit the fighting." North says.

"Well tell Frosty here that spring doesn't need a winter blizzard. In spring it's suppose to be warm not bloody cold like the arctic." Bunny yells. That's when they start to argue again. With this I get annoyed by their ignorance. I use my light and send a sticky kind of light on their mouths that shuts them up.

"Now are you two going to stop acting like children fighting over a toy." I say to them. They nod. I remove the sticky light off their mouths and started to to be quiet.

"Finally, let us discuss what we shall do with (y/n). We shall put her in training. Bunny will train her, Jack will supervise her, and I will answer any of her questions." North says.

"Look I'm only doing this cause I want to control this 'power' I have. " I say.

"Wait why is Jack supervising her. That's a bloody mistake mate." Bunny says.

"Because I wanted him too." I say.

Bunny and Jack are taking back by what I just said.

"When we talked back in the woods your eyes look fun, but I could since that some guardians..." I say looking at bunny.

"don't trust you and you want to show them that they can." I finish saying.

"Thanks." Jack says.

"Well Bunny looks like we have training to do, and it starts right now." I say. I shot a little orb of light at him knocking the carrot he was about to eat right out of his hand.

"Oh your goin to regret that Sheila." Bunny said taking his boomerang out.

"Bring it on Cotton tail." I say smirking.

Jack's POV

I'm really starting to like her. I thought.

💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱
Did you enjoy?

Lots of Love

-Invader