The End

Your POV

It was close to Easter, and I decided to help Bunny with his little egg friends. 

I was helping and keeping and eye out for any traffic jams when I'm suddenly thrown in a sack. 

"Hey. whats the big idea!" I exclaim, thrashing around. I could feel us going through a portal and its not fun being in a sack while teleporting cause I was able to vomit. 

I was thrown to the ground with a thud and was released from my sack. I quickly got out and punched the first person I saw which was Bunny, but I didn't realize this until after i tackle him to the ground and punch square in the jaw.

"Sorry cotton tail. BUT WHO IN THE WORLD PUT ME IN A SACK AND TELEPORTED ME HERE?!" I exclaim with everyone watching me. They all started to laugh, I didn't even notice my parents was there. 

"(y/n), Jack as something special for you." My mom said dragging me into another portal.

When we got to the destination I realized it's where I first woke up and became an immortal. But it was different and was decorated with some snowflakes and frost, but still had the spring feel to it. I walked up to the willow tree that had pictures dangling down from the branches. They held all the memories me and the guardians have had over the year. Then I realized today was the day I died and became a guardian. And the day I met the guardians.

And Jack. 

I walk further under the tree to find a certain picture on the very front of the trunk on the tree. 

It was a picture of me and Jack. I was kissing his cheek while he was smiling and holding the Polaroid camera. 

On the bottom it said,

'Turn to the back.'

I flipped it over to find 4 simple words that changed my world.

'Will you Marry me?'

I gasped and slammed my hand to mouth and started to burst into tears. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a cold pair of lips kiss my cheeks. One of the hands moved and held the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in front of my face. 

I quickly turned around and smashed our lips together. It was the best kiss I've ever had. 

The passion it held, and the sweet minty taste. 

We broke apart and I just started to cry tears of joy as I nodded my head furiously. He slid the ring on my finger.

I knew that my life would be turned upside down knowing I'll be marrying the goofiest person on the planet. 

I'm going to be Mrs. Frost.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hoped you enjoyed this story thank you guys for all the support. I appreciate it. 

Don't forget to check out my other STORIES, COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert