Chapter 11

Your POV

Ever since I woke up my legs have been a bit...wobbly. Jack helped me though. He never left my side until I got my strength up again to walk. I've been re-training by battle strength because I was weak.

"AH,(y/n) just who I was looking for." Jack said as he walked into the training room.

"Yes Jack." I ask smirking at him.

"Well the Winter Solstice Ball is coming up and I was wonder......if uh......maybe you could um.....go with me?" Jack asked.

"Do you even have to ask?" I say smirking at him. I walk up to him and wrap my arms around his neck and give him a peck on the cheek. 

"AH this is great! Come on (y/n) lets me and you go look for our dresses!" Tooth said bursting through the door.

"Tooth was you easdropping?" I ask smrking at her.

"Maybe." She said. She drags me out and I whisper 'help' to Jack, he justs smirks and laughs a bit.

"Where are we going Tooth?" I ask her while we are flying. 

"We are going to visit Kara Cupid, Cupid's wife. She has the best cloths and the most beautiful dresses there are!" Tooth says excitedly. We fly a little bit more until we reach a big Greek Temple. As we land a big poof of cloud pops in front of me and scares me half to death. I stumble backwards and fall.

"Ow." I say rubbing my butt. When I open my eyes I see a woman with blonde hair, blue eyes and the most prettiest smile I have ever seen.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know Tooth was bringing a friend." The woman said.

"OH Kara, this is (y/n), she is Manny's daughter! Oh (y/n) this is Kara." Tooth says.

"Oh well nice to meet you, are you...adasjgadkafh." Kara was cut off by Tooth. Tooth's fingers was in Kara's mouth.

"Tooth fingers out of mouth." I say.

"Sorry, its just her teeth are so white and well I go crazy." Tooth says smiling like crazy.

"Anyways, I'm guessing your shopping for a dress as well for the upcoming ball?" Kara says.

"Yes. My date/boyfriend is Jack Frost." I say. I smile at the sound of his name.

"Oh goodness me, well lets get this dress picking out shall we." Kara says. She leads us to a big room full of all kinds of designer dresses. This is going to be a while.

TIME SKIPPY SKIPPY

"Ugh, guys I'm tired of trying on dresses, can we start off again tomorrow?" I ask.

"Fine, but find one more dress to try on before you leave alright." Kara says. Tooth found her dress in a matter of minutes. It suited her perfectly. It was a strapless fress with a purple floral pattern at the top. It stopped at the hips with a thin yellow belt and poofed out in a teal color with ruffles. It was a short in the front, long in the back dress.

I walk around the room looking through some more of the dress till I see a slight dark shade of blue sticking out like a sore thumb. I walk over to it and take it off its hoof when I pull it out I was stunned. It was so beauitful. (the dress in the picture, don't include the head piece). I pracially run back over to Kara and Tooth. When they saw me they smiled at what I picked out. I run over to the dressing rooms to try it on. It fitted me perfectly. When I walked out of the changing room with the dress on, it earned gasps from the both of them.

"Oh (y/n) its beauitful. It fits you perfectly." Tooth exclaims. 

"I think you have found the one." Kara says smiling.

"Yup, I think I have too." 

I found it. I found the perfect dress to wear. 

/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry for not updating sooner, I have had softball games like crazy.

Lots of Love

-Invader