Chapter 21

Your POV

I put up a light shield to reflect the on coming projectiles. Once all of them was reflected, the monster came at me. If I knew Jack, he would send this monster after me while he goes and hides, and when and 'if' I slay it, he'll ambush me when I least expect it. So I got to keep my guard up, not just for the monster, but for also surprise attacks, while I'm fighting the monster, from Jack. 

The monster throws a wide punch at me, but I jump up and dodge it easily, but mid jump, out of the corner of my eye, I see solid ice balls come at me. 

Jack.

I disappear as Light and dodge the balls. I reappear and take my staff and send a bright ball of light right into the creature's chest leaving it to fall with a loud thud to the ground.

"Nice moves snowflake." I hear Jack's voice. I turn and turn until I finally find in leaning on a support beam.

"Jack, why are you doing this, can't you guys see your attacking me?! (y/n) your friend and girlfriend?!" I protest. 

"Oh, I know, you'll just have to beat me to see why." He simply answers. He flies towards me and sends a giant frost wave sticking me in my place. My whole body is froze over except for my head. I can move, but just barely. My staff in still in hand, but like my body, its froze over. Jack walks up to my frozen body and just smirks. 

"Sorry snowflake. To be honest though, I thought you'd put up more of a fight." Jacks says stroking my face. I can feel he cold radiate off his hand. 

Jack's POV

She defeated all the others so quickly, why did I beat her? Something is defiantly up. As I move my hand from her face, the frost breaks into millions of pieces. Then there's a bright light to where it came from.

(y/n).

She sat on her knees and head down with her arms by her sides. I take careful steps towards her. As I'm about to touch her shoulder her head jerks up and her eyes are nothing, but light. i stumble back by the sudden movement and she stands. I regain my balance and smirk.

"There's my snowflake." 

I ran at her and swing my staff sending sharp icicles. With a wave of her staff they melt away centimeters from her face. She keeps walking towards me with a playful smirk. I create another monster and send it after her. As the monster roars in her face, she just gives it a evil glare and the monster cowers away. 

Wow, note to self, never make her mad.

She sends a ball of gooey light at me, but I deflect it. I fly towards her and our staffs are pushing at each other. 

"Give up now, and I'l cuddle with you later." I smirk at her pushing at her staff.

"I think you'll be he one begging for a cuddle Frost." She smirks back and send me back flying. I regain my balance to see her jump at me with her staff. I hold y staff in the air to block, but she grabs my staff with both hands. She is practically doing a hand stand with me holding her with my staff. Suddenly she jerks me, making me fly forward toward a pillar. I prepare for the impact, but it never comes. Instead when I open my eyes I see that I'm floating in mid air wrapped around with gooey light.

"Now what was you saying about who not getting cuddles?" (y/n) smirks.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey guys, I'm still feeling ill, but I'm feeling better.

Hope ou guys enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert