Chapter 3

Your POV

2 Weeks Later

It's been 2 weeks now and I have been getting better at my power and my skills with the bow are so awesome. I've been training non stop. If I'm suppose to be this great person destined for greatness I have to be ready for whatever comes.

*its the Bulls eye on the target* *shoots a light orb at a dummy* *does a bunch of awesome moves*
*panting*

"Not bad." Jack says.

"Thanks Frosty." you say.

"Hey do you mind if I take you somewhere tonight?" He asks.

"Um, yea sure why not I could use a break." you say.

"Okay meet me in the globe in at midnight okay." he says.

"Okay?" you say.

12 Midnight

"Jack." you whisper. Then a hand comes and covers your mouth. You start to squirm and scream but then you recognize a sly voice.

"Hey hey hey calm down there light bulb." Jack says smirking.

"Jack don't you ever sneak up on me like that again." you whisper yell.

"Sorry sorry, anyways follow me." he says. I follow him to a forest with an opening with a frozen lake in the middle.

"Wow what is this place?" You ask looking around in wonder.

"This is where I died and the moon told me that I would be Jack Frost." he says.

"Oh Jack this place looks so wonderful and I'm guessing all these frost designs are your doing." you say smirking at him.

"Yep I was interested in the fact that I could do that with my trusty ole staff here and began to good off." he says smirking.

"I felt the same way when I woke up and the moon spoke to me. I started to experiment. Then I saw the northern light and told the wind to take me to the source of it and now I'm here." you say looking up at the moon.

"You know ever since you came you still surprise me at what you can do." he says smiling at me. I smile back.

"Yea it surprises me too." you say. "Want to see a trick I've been working on!" You ask.

"Heck yea I love tricks." Jack says excited.

"Okay watch this." you say. You start to make a light orb and throw it up in the air. When you snap your fingers the orb explodes and looks like a firework show.

"Wow. (y/n) THIS IS AMAZING!" Jack says. He comes over and hugs you and when you pull apart you just stare at each other.

"Uh...um we should... Uh get back." Jack says.

"Yea I agree." you say.

Am I really falling for this Jack Frost. I have to admit he has some nice eyes a cute laugh and he is handsome. Man my emotions are all over the place right now. I even had the urge to kiss him back there.

Jack's POV

I just had the urge to kiss her back there. Heck my emotions are everywhere eight now. She just so...beautiful I can't help but think about her. Ugh I have to get these feelings sorted out.

💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱
Did you like it. Probably wasn't the best but I'm trying here.

Lots of Love

-Invader