Chapter 26

Your POV

I sat outside Sandy's room at North's place while North helped with whatever Pitch did to him. I feel awful for not being able to do anything. Pitch came on us so fast, and we wasn't ready.

"Hey, Sandy's gong to be alright." Jack says to me while sitting next to me. 

"No Jack it's not alright. We got ambushed when we've been training how to handle ambushes. It was terrible. I should have been the one to get hit by that, whatever it was, that put Sandy in the state he's in now." I say bringing my knees to my chest and burying my head into my knees. 

"(y/n) I know its hard, but things happened. Look, you and Sandy could've have done all the training in the world, but one of you still would've have still gotten hurt. So don't go blaming yourself for this. Its Pitch's fault alright. Things happen for a reason alright. This is just a little bump in the road. Sandy's going to be alright." Jack says calmly, bringing me close to his chest. 

I just nod. I feel a little better, but still feel a bit awful. 

"He's right (y/n). Now you need to go rest. You've had a long day." Tooth says, suddenly appearing. 

I just nod again and head off to mine and Jack's room to get some rest.

Jack's POV

"I really hope she alright." I say with worry in my voice.

"She will. I can feel it." Tooth said. Thats when North walked out of Sandy's room.

"Well how is he mate?" Bunny asked.

"Not so good. He is fighting the sickness Pitch had infected him, but not much longer can he hold out." North stated.

"Well how our we suppose to help him?" I asked. Right when North was going to speak a sicking laugh erupted from the globe room. 

"Pitch." I mumbled under my breathe. 

We raced to the globe room to find Pitch's shadow, but his eyes stood out the most. 

"What do ya what you bloody-" I cut off the rest, cause the rest wasn't so nice words. 

"Oh, don't worry cotton tail, I was just gong to tell you, if you want your precious Sand Man to feel all better, you'll have to give me something in return." Pitch said with venom dripping with every word.

We just stayed quiet. 

"That little gift is your precious little girlfriend. Jack." Pitch stated.

"Never." I spat.

"Oh, well. If you change your mind, bring me the girl by midnight, or the sandy man goes through some explicit pain." He laughs, then vanishes. 

(y/n) is not going to like this when she wakes up. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert