Chapter 12

Your POV

Tonight is the night. Tonight is the Winter Solsitice Ball. Tooth and I have put our gowns on and Kara came over to help Tooth with my hair and makeup.

MAKEOVER SKIP

Tooth and Kara are done with my makeup and hair and its time for the Winter Solsitice Ball. I told Tooth and Kara to go on to the ball. I could already hear everyone piling in. I was so nervous. I never really met the other myths and legends. I was nervous of what they may think of me.I went to the mirror and look at myself one last time.

"Okay. I'm ready." I say to myself.

I walk to the door and take a breathe. I open the door and prepare myself for the party. My room is on the second level which overlooks the workshop. North had done a beauitful job on the ball decor. With the help of Jack of course. I walked onto the balcony overlooking the workshop and everything went quiet. I noticed evryone was staring at me. And I mean everyone. I started to walk down the grand stairs, and awiting me at the bottom was Jack, smiling like a goofball. But he is my goofball.

"You look amazing snowflake." Jack whispers.

"Thank you, you look good yourself Mr. Frost." I whisper. Its my first time seeing Jack in a tux and wearing shoes. But he looks just as handsome as ever. Jack handed me his hand and I gladly took it. Everyone made a path for us that led to the middle of the floor. When we got to the middle, slow music started to play. Jack took my waist with one hand and my hand with the other. I rested my other hand on his shoulder and we began to dance.

"I never knew you could dance Frost." I say smirking at him.

"Same here snowflake, never knew you could dance." He say giving a smirk back. As we dance, people stared for awhile then joined us.

"So, was it fun decorating with North?" I ask.

"It was interesting. I never knew North gets so angry over the slightest little detail. Word of advice, do not help North. You do not want to see that side of him." He says chuckling a bit.

"Noted." I say. We danced for awhile longer until both of our feet started to hurt.

"Hey want to get out of here and go to the roof?" Jack whispers.

"Yes please." I whisper back smiling. We was able to sneak out of the party and go to the roof. When we got there we cuddled together under the Northern Lights and Stars. It was absolutly beauitful.

"This is such a beauitful night." I say.

"Yea, the Winter Solsitice is known to be the most beauitful time of the year." Jack says. We lay there in silence.

"How was your first ball, thik you done well?" Jack asks.

"Yea, what about you? Was this your first one or have you had experience at balls?" I ask.

"No this is my first one as well. One that I actually went to. I usually just skipped it." He says.

"What did you do while they went on?" I asked.

"I just went back, to where I first discovered my powers. I usual think about stuff, then come back later." He says.

"Oh my goodness, Jack Frost actually thinks!" I say sarcastically sitting up making an 'o' with my mouth.

"Oh ha ha, very funny." He says. He sits up too and kisses me. As always he tastes like mint and sweetness. His cold hands wrap around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I wrap my hands around his neck and tangle my fingers in his snow white hair. We break for a breathe and just stare at each other's eyes. I have gotton used to the coldnessso it doesn't bother me anymore.

"Jack, you may be literally the coldest boy on earth, but you have the warmest heart. Love you goofball." I say.

"Love you too snowflake. Never have I met anyone like you." He says. He kisses me again. By this time I notice we are floating maybe 5 inches from the roof. I didn't care though. As long as I was with Jack, I was okay. I was more than okay. I was complete.

I love my big goofball guardian.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry for not updating in forever, I have had several softball games in a row. Please understand.

Lots of Love

-Invader