Chapter 5

Jack's POV

I get back to the workshop when I noticed (y/n) is holding a sword now. What happened to her bow?

"Hey (y/n) where's your bow at and where did you get the sword?" I asked.

"Oh Jack I'm glad you asked. Watch this. From iron to wood, where close combat shall not do, give me a longer oint of view." She says. Then the sword shines bright and forms into the bow.

"WHOA THATS AMAZING!" I say.

"I know right. Okay watch this. Close combat is required, come to me my trusty iron." She says and the bow shines bright again and turn back into the sword.

"I found this out yesterday. North says when I mastered the archery level it moved up to swords man level. Once I mastered this level he said there will be more. I have to find them out by myself to, but I'm just excited over this." She says.

"I'm so happy for you. And it is a neat little trick. Tranforming weapons! I mean come on thats just awesome." I say to her. Then North walks in with Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy.

Your POV

When North, Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy walked in there was a strong blast from behind. I flew into Jack's arms and everyone got into battle stance. When I opened my eyes I noticed I was straggling him and I started to blush like made feeling my face get hot and his did the same. When we heard laughter we got up and went to the others.

"Look what we have here, Manny's daughter. Oh how fun." The voice says.

"Who's there!" I yell. I look at the globe and its being cover in black sand when I man appeared on top. He had gray skin, yellow eyes, and was dressed in all black.

"Hello there (y/n) how have you been." the shadowy figure appeared in front of me and threw the other guardians against the wall.

"I'm sorry um who are you and why are you wearing a dress?" I ask.

"ITS NOT A DRESS and I'm Pitch Black, the Boogey man." Pitch says.

"No I think its a dress." I say smirking at him. He starts to get angry.

"Yo (y/n) I have to stay out of this fight I can't hit a woman." Jack yells smirking.

"I'm not a woman!" Pitch yells sending nightmares toward the guradians. I take a swing at Pitch with my sword and miss. Then he appears on top of the globe. I think of the line to change my weapons and fire an arrow at him and snips his cheek.

"Nice trick there. Too bad it will be your last." He says flying towards me.I jump up and make a small tornado of light under me and I could feel my (e/c) eyes glowing.

"Once I'm done with you I will take down the guardians and the world will live in fear and chaos!" Pitch yell. I go flying towards him with a light spin kick to his face and he trys to block but falls to the ground. He must be weak now cause his nightmares disappear leaving the guardians to watch.

"No Pitch. There will always be light. I will admit, there will always be fear and darkness, but where there is one of a thing, there will always be an opposite. For fear its hope, and for darkness there will be light." I say walking towards him as he cowers backwards.

"And where ever you are Pitch I will always be there to stop you." I say at last making a light orb in my hands still floating on my light tornado and throw the orb at him.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I hear. When the light dies down there is black sand. I stop glowing and fall to the ground. I feel dizzy until I feel a pair of familair cold hands catch me bridale style before blacking out.

Jack's POV

"(Y/N) COME ON WAKE UP!" I say. The guardians run over.

"Is she okay!?" I ask.

"Yes, but she needs rest. She used so much power that she isn't used to." North says. I carry her to her room. Her room has a bunch of nature stuff and most of her sketches are of the moon. She even painted a full moon on one of her walls. She really is talented.

I lay her on her bed and cover her up.

"(y/n) please be okay. I can't loose you now. I care too much."

The guardians visit her every now and then for the past week. But I never leave her.

"I won't leave you ever. I always be by your side. And protect you to the best of my ability. I love you (y/n)." I say.

💠❄️💠❄️💠❄️💠❄️💠
Do you like?

Lots of Love 💖
-Invader