Chapter 27

Your POV

~~DREAM~~

I'm standing in a black room, filled with cages and chains. I start to panic a little, but soon calm down. I start to walk around and talk in my surroundings. 

All of a sudden theirs a rattling noise. I whip my head around to see Sandy.

I rush over to see if he's alright. He's been bound by shackles and strapped to the back of the cage. His eyes are close and he's not moving.

"Sandy, Sandy! Are you okay? Sandy?!" I exclaim. 

Sandy doesn't move. Not even a flinch. 

"Oh, he's not waking up for a long time sweetheart." 

That voice was the last voice I wanted to hear. Venom dripping from his voice with every word. 

"You. What have you done to him!" I spat. 

"Oh, just put a nightmare serpent into his arm that's traveling to his heart." He laughs.

"Get it out, NOW!" I spat.

"Only, if you come and take his place." 

A trade. Me for Sandy. 

"If you wish for the transaction to proceed and Sandy to feel better, come to the woods, by midnight, defenseless. And Sand Man can walk free." 

I just thought and pondered.

"Your choice. Its either you live, or he dies." 

Pitch disappears into darkness.

~~Dream End~~

*GASPS* Pitch. 

Me or Sandy. I know that wasn't just a dream, Pitch visited me in my dream. 

I look at my staff that lays against the night stand on my side of the room. Me or Sandy.

"I'm sorry guys." I whisper, hoping slightly that the guardians hear it. 

Bunny's POV

"I'm sorry guys." I hear a very quiet voice. 

"Did you guys hear that?" I ask.

"No, what is it? We didn't hear anything Bunny." Tooth said.

"It sounded like (y/n)." I say. I race towards her room with everyone behind me. 

I busted through the door to find her bed empty and the window open and she left her staff.

"Oh no."

/\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry this is so short guys, I'm half asleep and the reason I'm late is because we had a party today that I was unaware of for a birthday I totally forgot for my grandpa.

I'm a bad grandkid, but thank goodness for my parents getting a gift. 

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert