Chapter 8

Your POV

Jack has to go out today because Jamie, the first boy to believe in Jack, said that he kept seeing black sand near his park. He and the other guradians went to go check it out. I told them I'd stay here at the workshop and keep it safe. They didn't want me to be by myself. Jack offered, but North told him that Jamie was a bit shaken by the fact that Pitch my be after Jamie so he needs to comfort him. i told him it was fine and that Jamie needed him. So North decided to stay with me while the others went out.

"Be safe!" I yelled out to them.

"We will!" They said.

"Love you!" Jack yelled. After they left me and North decided to partol the workshop. He would take one side and me the other. I had my bow out at the time so I decided close combat should be what will most likely happen. Close combat is required, come to me my trusty iron. I thought. I held the sword ready to fight, when I heard a rustling in a room. I approached the slightly opened door and went into the room holding my sword and readied to fight. When I see the room its just ann elf getting some tools.

"Oh its just you Billy, come on get back with the others." I say. He nods and leaves.

"Oh he is just adoreable isn't he." A cold voice states. I turned and readied my sword to come face to face with Pitch. O swung at him, but he disappeared. I looked around when Pitch knocks my weapon out of my hand and pins me againest the wall with his black sand. I scream hoping North will hear, but Pitch covers my mouth. I try to fight back, but the sand is strong.

"Now down to business. I noticed that you and Jack are a thing now. Oh what lengths would he go to help you? What if you was to die...ooooo I like that. Lets do that. Once you die, his heart will break!" He says.

"MMMMM..ASJDHANADAJL" is all I could say at him. 

"Oh save your breathe because the next 3 days will be your last!" He says smirking and revealing my wrist. He puts his finger on my vein and black sand enters my vein making a symbol. It is the moon getting stabbed by a sword. 

"Oh enjoy your 3 days left. Dream to your comtempt, because it will be your last!" He says before North bursts through the door and Pitch disappears letting me fall to the ground weak.

"North, please...help...me" I say before blacking out.

North's POV

I was patroling the workshop when I hear (y/n) scream. I run to wear the scream come from. I open the door with a big gust. Pitch was here, but I was too late. I see (y/n) on the floor and hold her in my arms.

"North, please...help...me." She says before blacking out. I notice the black sand in her veins making a symbol. That symbol is not good. 

"Phil turn on the North lights NOW!" I yell. Phil goes and turn on the lights. In about 5 minutes I put (y/n) into her room and put her in bed. When I left her room the others returned. 

"North whats wrong, did Pitch attack?" Tooth said. 

"Yes, but he..." i staryed off looking at (y/n) bedroom door. Jack widened his eyes and rushed thriugh the door. When he saw (y/n) in her state he dropped to his knees and began to cry.

"Jack, she has been poisoned. Pitch gave her a symbol that I have seen before. She only has 3 days." I state. "The last time I saw this symbol was on the last Easter Bunny before Bunny here. Pitch had given her the same symbol and she died. The only thing that can help her is if we find the cure." I say.

Jack stands up with anger in his eyes. "We are getting cure, I will do anything and I mean anything." He says looking at us. 

"We know Jack. We jsut need to find it." Tooth says. 

"Thats the thing. The cure its where myths never return...The Labyrinth." I say. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/

UH OH THE LABYRINTH!

Lots of Love

-Invader