Chapter 4

Your POV

We get back to North's workshop being busy like always.

"North we're back!" I yell.

"AH (Y/N) JACK COME COME I MUST SHOW YOU SOMETHING." North yells from the other side of the globe room. Me and Jack fly over to where he was and he handed me a gift.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Just open and see." North says. I open the little wrapped present to see a moon necklace. It was just absolutly stunning (the picture I attached). I look at North and give him a big hug.

"Thank you North." I say.

"Don't just thank me, thank Jack he had the idea to give you something." North says. I look at Jack and I can see him blushing alighly looking at the ground.

"Thank you Jack." I say hugging him tightly around his neck. He hugs me back wrapping his arms around my waist. We pull apart and stare at each other for a moment till North spoke up.

"Well I must get back to work. See you little guardians later." He says walking away. Not relizing me and Jack was till holding each other we back off each other.

"Hey Jack can you...um..help me put on my necklace please?" I ask him.

"Yea of course." He says. I pull my (h/c) to the side as he wraps it around my neck. I can feel his cold fingers on my neck, but I like it. When he is done I turn to face him and I look at the necklace.

"Thank again for the necklace it is really beauitful." I say hugging him one last time before I had to go back to training.

"Well I have to go back to training. Also thanks for the trip I had fun." I say turning and heading towards the built in gym North had.

Jack's POV

YES SHE LOVED IT. THANK YOU NORTH AND YOUR HANDY WORK. I can't believe how hard I'm falling. I thought.

Your POV

OMG HE THOUGHT OF A GUFT TO ME, OF COURSE NORTH WOULD HAVE TO MAKE IT BUT HE THOUGHT OF THE IDEA DOES HE LIKE ME. I think I may be falling. And falling fast. I thought. I started to train with hand to hand combat. About an hour later North called me for dinner.

"Coming!" I yell. I started down the hall entering the dining room. Its just me and North the others had some business to do. And business for Jack is goofing off with kids and causing snow days.

"So hows the toy work going." I ask North filling my plate with (your favorite foods). North literally had every food known to man.

"Good, no not good, GREAT!" He shouts while going into a laugh.

"Well thats great North." I say giggling at his outbreak.

"So what do you think of your necklace. Jack come up with the design. I was suprised. He has never designed any thing like this before." Norths says. You start to blush a little bit.

"Really...well I feel special." I say smirking a bit.

"I think he really likes you (y/n)." North says pointing a giant turkey leg at you then taking a huge bit out of it.

"Well I actually think I really like hi as well. DON'T YOU DARE TELL NORTH THIS STAYS BETWEEN YOU AND ME ALRIGHT!" I say to him.

"Alright alright. I won't interfere." He says thowing his hands up in surrender while one holds a turkey leg.

"Good. And Thanks North." You say.

"Your welcome. Your secret stays safe with me." He says doing to mouth zipper thing.

15 Minutes Later

"Well its time for my bow training. I'll see you around North." I say handing a elf my plate and walking back to the gym. I get to the gym and grab my bow and my quiver full of arrows. I start to shoot after a while and I hit the bull's eye. I load another arrow and hit ti arrow that was in the bull's eye spilltting the arrow in half. When that happened a huge radiant light came from the bow and blew back into a walland it changed to a sword. The sword was light and its design was amazing, it had a crescent moon gem encrested on it the iron part near the handle. And the moon glowed along with parts of the handle.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU ALRIGHT I HEARD A BIG THUMP, what happened to your bow?" North said coming into the room.

"I...I...I don't know I just spil an arrow in half the the bow changed from a bow to a sword." You say suprisingly.

"That means you have mastered the archery level. Now you must master the swords man level." North says.

"What? What does that mean?" I ask.

"Do not worry, you can still use your bow. All you have to do is either think or say this little line. It goes like this: From iron to wood, where close combat shall not do, give me a longer point of view." He says.

"Um...okay, I 'll try that. Here we go: From iron to wood, where close combat shall not do, give me a longer point of view." I say and a bright light shines and the sword glows and turns back into a bow.

"Whoa okay that is AWESOME!" I say. "But how do I change ot back to a sword?" I ask.

"All you must say is this: Close combat is required, come to me my trusty iron. But this time think the line in your head"He says.

"Okay." I say. Close combat is required, come to me my trusty iron. I thought. The bright light showed again and the bow changed into my sword.

"Whoa,okay this is cool." I say excitedly. "Are there more levels?" I ask.

"Yes,but oyu will have to find them out on your own." Norths says. leaving me with my new 'level' of mastery to master.

"This is going to be fun." I say to myself.

❄️💠❄️💠❄️💠

Extra long since the other chapter wasn't that long so hope you enjoyed.

Lots of Love 💖
-Invader