Chapter 20

Next Morning

Your POV

I woke up still tired, but something didn't seem right. So I go up and hurried to get dressed. I grabbed my bow and just sat on my bed, wondering where Jack is. I usually wake up before him. I decided to exit my room to go find North. When I exited a boomerang came flying at me, but I caught it. 

What is going on?! 

I look to where the boomerang came from to see Bunny coming right at me. I don't know what's going on so I just jump over him and shoot him with a goo arrow that ticks him to the wall. Then I heard the sound of wings, when I turned it was too late and I was thrown to the opposite side of the room. I hurry to get up to see Tooth, coming straight at me.

"What is going on with you guys?! I don't want to hurt you guys!" I exclaim jumping over Tooth. She currently as a staff. She swings her staff at me, but my bow turns into a sword in a instant. I block her attack with me being in a kneeling position and pushing up on her staff. Tooth is strong, but I'm stronger. I push her off me and send a gush of light at her blinding her momentarily. While she's blinded, My sword changes to a bow and I shoot a knock out arrow. It hits the side of her head and she passes out. 

"What the heck is going-" I was cut off by golden sand picking me up off the ground constricting me. I try to wiggle out of it, but no use.

"Sandy, stop what your doing! Its me (y/n)!!"I exclaim. Seeing that I'm not getting to him I stop moving and focus on Light itself. I vanish from Sandy's grip and he looks around confused. I reappear behind him and create a orb of the snoozies and splat it on his face making him fall to the floor hard. I kneel down beside him.

"Sorry Sandy." I whisper to his sleeping form. When I regained my stance, I hear a familiar jolly laugh, but its got mischievous tone added to it. I turn to see North with his swords drawn. 

"Hello (y/n). I see you have knocked out your 'opponents'." He states before charging at me. I dodge him easily. 

"North, whats going on?! Why are you guys attacking me?!" I say when my bow changes to a sword and blocks his dialed swords.

"That's something you my dear will find out if you survive." He states before causing my sword to swish right out of my hand and across the floor. I look back at North to see him about to bring his swords down on me. I roll to the right, right when his swords clashed to the floor. I immediately grab my sword and right when I turned to face him my swords glows brightly. When I regain my vision I see I'm now holding a staff with a full moon on the top. I don't question it, but shoot a big ball right at North before he realizes whats happening. The ball wraps around him making him drop his swords and making him float above the globe. 

"Great job, now you must face the final stage." He says as he looks behind me. I turn to see Jack smirking at me.

"Sorry Babe." Jack says as he shoots ice spikes right in my direction along with solid ice balls and a 8' snow monster.

Seriously?! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert