Chapter 28

Jack's POV

"How did she know about the trade?" I exclaimed.

"Pitch must have entered her dreams and showed her something we didn't want her to see." Tooth stated. 

"Well we have to go get her before anything drastic happens." I exclaim. Thats when something pulled on my sleeve. I looked down to see Sandy. 

"Sandy?!" We all exclaimed. He looked at us weirdly and asked in his symbols, 'Where's (y/n)?'.

Pitch had held up his in of the bargain if (y/n) went to him. Sandy's healed, but (y/n) isn't here. 

"Pitch has her. Right now. Sandy there was a trade offer. You healed, if he got (y/n). We was working on something different, but Pitch knew (y/n) would do anything for any of us, so she got a nightmare from him and he told her about the trade." I tell him, kneeling down to his height. He just looks down at his feet. His expression, blank.

"Sandy  we are going to get her back, you can count on that, and its coming from me, she means the absolute world from me, you don't know how furious I am right now with Pitch, but I've learned that we have to come up with a plan to get her back alright." I say to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He looks up at me in the eyes, and his expression. Sorrow and rage, but understanding. 

"Okay, let us think of plan, yes?" North exclaims.

You POV

When I went to the woods Pitch had knocked me out. Now i'm in a cage. Waiting for whatever to happen. That's when he shows up.

"What do you want from me Pitch?" 

"Oh, just your powers, thats all."

(A/N: No offense to anyone who cross dresses in the lines I'm about to write okay.)

"Ha very funny cross dresser, but you aren't getting my powers." 

"Its not a dress, and I'm not a cross dresser! If thats you want to act then I'll just make you give your powers up." 

He stabs me with a needle in my leg and it stung like a mother trucker.

"Now that my nightmare serpent is in you, you have until it reaches your heart, to give me your powers or you die."

Then he just disappears.

That mother trucking cross dresser.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert