Chapter 10

Sandy's POV

Where are they?! Its only 5 minutes till midnight?!  

Jack's POV

"North come on where is the teleport globe?!" I ask.

"I don't know Jack...AH HERE IT IS!" He yells. He whispers his workshop, and smashes the globe. We all jump in. We stumble as we teleport outside North's workshop. We start to run in. 30 seconds until times up. I start to fly faster. I burst through (y/n)'s door and push passed Sandy. But it was too late. The clock struck MIdnight.

"No...no no no no NO!" I scream. I start to burst into tears as the other guardians begin to cry as well.

Your POV

Where am I? What is this place. I start to walk around this white mansion when a man pops in front of me. I jump back startled.

"Who are you?" I ask. The man was wearing a white robe with a light blue rope around his waist. He had light blue eyes and looked like he was maybe 45. He also had a white beard that was down to his ankles. He walked up to me standing over me. Then he hugged me.

"Um? Should I know you?" I ask the strange man.

"No, but I left you and your mother when you was born to keep you safe." He say.

"Wait what?! No your not I'm just having a illusion right now...aren't I?." I start to think. I had these powers, I was a guardian, my father was the man in the moon, I was standing in a huge white mansion, was this man my father?

"My dear (y/n), you are still  young, but you still have much to learn. I will be by your side always. I am the man in the Moon." He says.

"Wait, whoa whoa whoa whoa, your telling me your my father and your Manny?! Wait am I alright? Last thing I remember was Pitch attacking me!" I start to shout.

"Calm my child, we don't have much time, I'm sending you back to your fellow guardians now." He says.

"No! wait I still have so many questions!" I shout.

"And they will soon be answered my child. But be patient now go, the children need you my angel." He says waving his hands over my face and I black out. 

Jack's POV

We sat there in silence. I  just stare at (y/n). Taking in every detail about her. How her eyes was filled with wonder and kindness. How her lips was so soft and tasted of vanilla. How her hugs warmed my cold heart. I snap out of my thoughts when a bright flash occurs.

"Ugh...My head hurts like I just fell off a 2 story building and landed straight in my head." I hear a angelic voice say. I open my eyes to see (y/n) sitting up holding her head. My eyes widen and I begin to smile.

"(Y/N) OH MY GOSH YOUR ALRIGHT. YOUR AWAKE YOUR NOT DEAD." I say hugging her tighly. The other guardians joind in.

"Can't....breathe....guys." (y/n) says. We let go of her.

"Wait, how did you survive? You was dead." Tooth says.

"Well...I, um....met my father." She says sheepishly. Everyone gasps.

"You met MAN IN MOON?!" North shouts.

"Yes, and don't yell North my head hurts." (y/n) says.

"Sorry." North says.

"Well the thing is Manny healed me. I can no longer be affected by Pitch's poisons. Which is great." She says smiling. Oh how I missed that smile. The guardians went to go prepare some food for (y/n) while I stayed with her.

"What happened while I...." I cut her off taking her face in my hands and kissing her. Her lips tasted of vanilla and was so soft. She kissed back.

"Well thank you Frosty I missed your lovely mintyness." She says. With her arms around my neck.

"I just missed you so much (y/n) I don't want anything to happen to you. I love you too much to loose you now." I say.

"I know. Same here. I don't want to loose you Jack." She says. She kisses me again.

Oh how I missed these soft lips and her warm hugs.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

OMG so CUTE.

Lots of Love

-Invader