Chapter 13

Your POV

Its been a peaceful week. Jack as been sweet as ever, but still goofs off like always. Tooth has been, well Tooth, Bunny is still my little kangeroo, Sandy as been sending all kinds of good dreams to everyone, and North is visiting is old home in, and I quote, 'Mother Russia' in is thick russian accent.

Although I've been having some bad dreams about Jack getting tortured, him turning against me. I have a feeling Pitch is back and is planning something so I'm keeping my guard up. You never know right? Anyways, after that beauitful ball me and Jack just skipped the whole thing. We cuddled on the roof top the whole night until North came and got us. Everyone loved my dress. 

I've decided to go visit Tooth about my memories. I remember some little details like, my mom died 1 year before me. I had never knew my father at the time, until now. My family blamed me for the reason my mom died and thats all I remember.

"Hey Tooth, you have my teeth?" I ask. Yes, its strange asking Tooth for my baby teeth. What Tooth does is that she is the guardian of memories and the memories of the children are stored in their teeth. She as anyone and everyone.

"Ah, (y/n) come here. Follow mw to my little pond. We'll open your memories there." She said. We fly over to her little pond she has. She says its a place where she can relax and recall on her memories before becoming the Tooth fairy. It was a peaceful spot to be honest, but we all had our spots of peace in the world.

"Here." She says, handing me a container with my face on it. She explains to me what wil happen. All I have to do is do nothing, but watch and listen, nothing else. When I open the container I'm transported into my memories.

MEMORIES

"Oh honey, its alright. I'll take care of our daughter. I understand, you are the man in the moon." My mom said.

Wow Manny looks alot youger here.  I bet they was happy. I would have loved to spend time with him.

"In due time, she will know her destiny. It will be tough and dangerous. Due you accept what may come?" Manny asks.

"Yes, I'll protect her, until she knows about her destiny." Mom says. Manny kisses my mom before leaving.

"Before you go, please know that I will always love you. I'll never forget you Manny." My mom says pulling him into a hug.

"I love you too. Take care of our daughter." Manny says. Then the memories jump to the moment before she died in her car.

"NO, STOP it Pitch! You'll never get her powers. She is destined for greatness, she will defeat you!" She yells. That's when I noticed Pitch in the backseat of her car. 

"No she won't, I will recieve her powers even if I have to kill her." Pitch says in a cold voice.

"No I'll protect her, from you!" She yells back.

"Not if your dead." He says coldly. He sends his black sand into her eyes and she dies instantly, causing the car crash. That made it look like she died on impact. 

NO, NO NO NO. Pitch will pay. I will always defeat him. He killed my mother.

"No, my dear Helena. No worries, our daughter will see this day. She will discover her greatness and she will defeat Pitch. Now rest now my love. Know that she is watching this as we speak." I hear Manny say. I look around and see him staring straight at me.

"I love you dad." I whisper. "I love you too (y/n)." He says.

The memories goes to one of my best memories I had with my mother. It was when I was 14 and I still believed in all the myths and legends. She would read me their stories over and over that I practically knew them by heart.  I would have her read them too me because I loved them so much. I watched my 14 year old self listen to my mother read to her. I know why never stop believeing. I was one of them. I was part of that mythical world of legends. I was the daughter of Manny, The Man in the Moon. I was the light in y mother and father's world. Everyone I knew before I 'died' I would make them happy and bring light and life into their worlds. I know now what my purpose is. What my center is.

It was Light and Life. 

MEMORIES END

"Oh my gosh your back!" Tooth shouts hugging me. I noticed that the rest of the guardians was there as well. With worried expressions.

"Why yes, I'm still here last time I checked. Why are you worried." I ask.

"Look Shelia you was in your memories for a full 24 hours." Bunny says.

"What, no I was in there for only 10 minutes, I oculdn't have been in there for 24 hours." I say in disbelief. 

"Well it's true, I was getting really worried. What exactly happened in your memories?" Jack says. Aw sweet ole Jack worrying about me.

"Oh. uh, well Pitch killed my mom, I say my mom and Manny saying goodbye to each other, my mom protected me through the years, I now know why I never stopped believeing in myths and legends, and I found out what my center was." I say calmly. Wow a lot happened.

"What?! You found your center! Well what is it?" Tooth excitly yells.

"My center is Life and Light. I bring light and life back into sad children who feel down. I let them look on the bright side of things when they are sad or stressing." I say. I love my center. I always will. I will use it well.

Thanks Mom, thanks Dad.

Your welcome my sweet daughter. I hear dad's voice in my head and just smile.

/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\

Sorry for not updating. I've been stressing out over alot of things.

Lots of Love

-Invader