Chapter 15

NEXT MORNING

Your POV

I wake up to see a sleeping Jack with his arms wrapped around me protectively. I smile at the thought. I cuddle closer to him. He is so cold but I've gotten used to it. To me, now it seems so warm.

While I'm sitting there I think about the thought of Pitch coming back. It puts a frown on my face.

*yawn* "What's wrong snowflake?" Jack whispers to me kissing my forehead.

"Oh it's nothing, you want to get some breakfast?" I asked. I don't want to worry Jack about it. He is already busy with being snow. He as to leave today to bring snow to America. Me and him get out of the bed. I start to walk toward the door when a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and a cold head burying itself in the crook of my neck. I realize it's Jack. I can feel his beat chest against my back because of the top I'm wearing reveals little spots on my back.

"Yes on the breakfast, and no it's not nothing, there is something. Please tell me what's wrong?" He asks worrying.

"Jack I'm fine okay. Now let's go get breakfast. I'm going to miss you when you go off to America." I say kissing him on the cheek.

He spins me around and pushes me up against the door. He starts to kiss me passionately. I can feel his hands lift me up. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me. With my back against the wall and my legs wrapped around his waist. We was having a full out make out session. But then we break.

"That's for you to think about when I'm gone." Jack says smirking.

"Oh trust me I'll remember." I say kissing him one more time on the cheek. Except I put some magic to it. When I kissed his cheek I I had my magic do the new trick I learned for times like this. Jack clearly noticed this and touched his cheek and gave me 'what did you do?' Look. He then puts his sweatshirt on and it automatically covers up in frost but he still as the look on his face.

"Now when ever your gone to bring winter and you miss me just think of my kisses and you'll feel it wherever I kissed you at." I say smiling and walking out the door.

We walked down to the big Kitchen North had and made ourselves breakfast.

"Oh also, it wears off when I want it too." I say.

"Then please don't make it wear off." Jack says.

"Don't worry." I say.

"Ah (y/n) there you are. Look, we need you to go with Jack. We got word that some kids are feeling down and depressed okay." North says.

"Oh, of course. I mean I am a guardian. Looks like you won't need that magical kiss do you." I say smirking at Jack.

"No, no, I need it. Please never make it go away." Jack says.

"Okay, I'll leave Frosty." I say giggling.

"Well, if whatever was settled get ready to leave." North says.

Time Skip

"You ready?" Jack asked.

"Yea. Leta go bring joy to children shall we." I say.

"We shall." Jack says taking my hand. We take off into the air and head for America.