Chapter 22

Your POV

I released everyone from their slumber/stuck positions after Jack explained to me why they attacked me. 

"So basically, from this point forward, we can attack any guardian. But we can't attack them unless their holiday is near. So basically when Christmas and Easter are close to date, we can't attack those two, and since the rest of us don't have holidays and work practically everyday, we don't get a break. We also can't attack at night." I say shortening the explanation. 

They all nod. 

"Well, I at least I know I'll be ready for anything. I racially beat all of you. AND got a new weapon addition in the process." I say holding my new staff. North had told new the new incantation to with to it earlier in private. 

When magic is needed in a time of need, to to  me, my staff, to do the deed.

We all decided to celebrate the first victory of the new training session with a feast. The elves and yetis brought us the food and ate with us. We all laughed and talked about whatever random stuff.

North had told us when one child had sneaked into his red sack and came to the North pole. he got the kid back to his parents before sunrise eventually. Thank goodness.

Bunny also told us how one time a kid caught him hiding eggs. She was about 4 years old and had kept chasing him around, just trying to play with his tail. Soon Bunny had tripped and fallen, thats when the girl kneeled down to his face and started to play with his ears. He said that he had took a soft spot for the little girl and watches over her as if she was his own daughter. He says she is currently married and has 2 children that are both girls and twins. 

Tooth had a similar story, but with a boy who had lost his memories. One day while he was awake in the hospital and his parents was asleep in the hospital chairs, she visited him personally and let him go through his memories. When he was done, he thanked Tooth. She said when he woke his parents up, they was so excited to see the had their little boy back. She says that he's a doctor for people who have lost their memories now, so they won't have to go through what he did. 

As all the other guardians kept telling their stories of their adventures with their believers I just sat and listened. Although I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around the room, but did't see anything.

"Everything okay?" Jack whispered in my ear as North gave off laughter in the background. 

"Oh yea, fine." I say to him. I shake off the feeling and return to listen to North's adventures with the old easter bunny. 

Unknown POV

"She can since us." I say.

"I know sweet heart. Its only a matter of time before she can see us again." he says. 

"I just hope she won't be angry with us." I say.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

WHO ARE THE MYSTERY VOICES?!?!

Hoped you enjoyed. 

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love 

-Sherbert