Chapter 17

Jack's POV

I don't think (y/n) as met Jamie yet. I'll have to introduce them. I just have get Jamie to believe in her, for him to see her.

I fly over to Jamie's house and thankful that he hasn't gone out to my winter wonderland yet. I tap on his window and see him get up from his desk and run over to the window to open it for me.

"JACK!! Your back!!" Jamie exclaims.

"Yea, hey there bud, hey I have a friend I want you to meet. She's a new guardian." I say.

"Oh really?! What's her name? What does she protect?" Jamie asks.

"Her name is (y/n) and she is the guardian of Life and Life. She is also my girlfriend." I quietly say the last part.

"She's WHAT?!" Jamie quietly exclaims.

"She's also my girlfriend." I repeat.

"Now its all the more reason I must meet her." Jamie say with a smirk.

"Okay, stay here, I'll go to find her okay." I say and fly out the window.

One Flying Time Skip Later

Found her finally! I fly over to see (y/n) making a baby fall asleep. I quietly fly into the window.

"(y/n)?" I whisper. She jumps slightly but realizes it was just me.

"Oh hey Jack, what do you need. First lets get out of this room." (y/n) whispers. We quietly fly out and onto the the roof top.

"Okay what do you need Frosty?" (y/n) asked.

"I wanted you to meet Jamie. He's the first believer I ever had and he wants to believe in you." I say.

"Oh really. Oh, um, wow, uh, I'm starting to get nervous, Jack, what if he doesn't." (y/n) says.

"Hey, he'll love you. I told him you are my girlfriend and that got him all wilded up."

"Well okay then. I'm still nervous though Jack if he does believe in me he'll be my very first believer ever!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"I know. He was mine." I say.

"Really?!" She exclaims.

"Yea. he helped me defeat Pitch at one point." I state.

"Well let's go meet this Jamie." she says.

"Okay well follow me then." I say flying towards Jamie's.

/\/\/\/\/\/\
Sorry guys left us here with a slight cliffhanger.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & SHARE!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert