Chapter 16

Your POV

"Last one to Burgess is melted snowball!!" I yell over the wind. I start to fly faster as I can sense Jack hot on my tail. I swerve and curve all around on the way to Burgess trying to loose Jack.

No Such Luck.

I'm almost to the city limits when I feel a jerk on my ankle. I scream out as I fly backwards. I see Jack for a spilt second and he gives me his cheeky grin as he flies past me and beats me to the city limits.

"You cheated!!" I yell.

"No, I just was wanting to pull my girlfriend closer to me so I could win a race." He states leaning on his staff mid air. Is that how he wants to play. I make a gooey light ball behind my back as I kept stalling him with more excuses, when I finally am finished with the ball I throw it straight at his face and it hits its target.

I start to laugh hysterically as Jack wipes the gooey substance off his face with his free hand.

"Thats what you get 'snowflake'" I say mocking him with the nickname he gave me. I fly off to where we are suppose to start first.

"Okay, you ready?" I asked.

"Yea. Lets go." Jack said. We planned ahead for once and we decided to go in different directions to get the job done faster. While I looked for sad children, Jack brought winter to the town.

As I flew around I found a sad little girl. I flew down beside her. She couldn't see me since I don't have any believers. Yes i gets lonely, but I'm fine. I have the guardians and Jack.

As I get closer I see that she is crying from a snowball hitting her face. I giggle a little then I peck the child on her cheek and she instantly starts to lighten up and starts to laugh. She runs over to a group of children and join in on their snowball fight.

I watch their little war and then fly off to see if there are any more sad little children.

Unknown POV

"She's growing up into a beautiful woman." I feminine voice says.

"She certainly is. She is becoming stronger everyday, and with Jack and the rest of the guardians by her side, she'll always be happy." A man's voice says.

/\/\/\/\/\/\

So this is what I could come up with for continuing this story.

Hope you enjoyed!!

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert