Chapter 9

Jack's POV

"Okay then lets go, where is it?" I ask.

"It changes locations every 24 hours. But if my calcultions are correct, right now it should be below the workshop deep in the basement." Tooth states. 

"Before we go mate. someone has got to stay with the shelia in case Pitch comes back." Bunny says.

"Good point. I'll stay you guys go and get the cure." I say.

"I'm sorry Jack, but you must come with us. I know you will disagree, but how the cure works is if the person who is cursed with this, and they love someone, that person they love must go and get the cure. Its like a test of love." Tooth says. I stand there shocked, but understand, if I have to go and get the cure for (y/n) then I will.

"Well if I have to go, who will stay here with (y/n)?" I say with a worried expression. Sandy's hand shoots up.

"Are you sure Sandy?"  I ask. He nods.

"OKAY LETS US GO." North yells running out the room leading us to the basement. When we get there, the entrance is like a gate to the underworld.

"Okay whats the plan mate?" Bunny says.

"We stay together alright, unless we absolutely have to split up. Also whatever you hear do not believe it, the labyrinth was made to play tricks on your mind." North says. We all nod and head into the labyrinth. And once we was in the maze the gate closed.

"No going back now." I say.

Sandy's POV

I stay here at the workshop to watch over (y/n). Jack must really love this girl. He has never loved a girl for all the time he has been immortal, or when he was mortal. The only girl he loved was his mother and his little sister. 

Jack's POV

We have walked for about what seems like 2 minutes, but North says, what feels like 2 minutes is actually 2 hours outside the labyrinth. If that how it goes then we got to hurry. 

MAZE SKIP BUT THEY FACED MINOR PROBLEMS LIKE TINY GOBLINS  

By Tooth's calculations, we have been in here where its is an hour before midnight to end the thrid day. By midnight it will be to late to save (y/n). We find the center of the maze where a little bottle fill with blue crystal looking water. North nudges me forwards. I walk up to the pedestal holding the little bottle. I reach out to take it when a giant monster jumbs out in front if me knocking me backwards. I fell on my back. North and Bunny rush over and help me up.

"Its a hydra. If cut off one head, two grow back." North says. 

"So we have to go for the heart or parylze it?" Tooth says.

"Yes, but paraylzing it will work much better, becuase monster is immortal." North says. The hydra comes after us and we spilt up looking for opening to paralyzing it. I found an opening on it back where its spine is located and shoot a ice arrow in the middle of its back. When the arrow goes flying, its tail swats it away and the hydra come towards me attack. I shoot snow in its eyes blinding it, while North goes for the same opening I had. He stuck his swords in the monster's back and the hydra screams out in pain and lands on the ground twitching. I rush over to the pedestal, grab the bottle and we all run out of the center of the maze. Apparently if you are successful in finding the center, the maze guides you back to the gate. When we exited the gate the door closed and disappeared. 

"Where are we?" Tooth asked. We all begin to look around when North gets excited.

"We ARE IN MOTHER RUSSIA!" North says. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Will they get back on time to save you?

Lots of Love

-Invader