Chapter 23

Your POV

We soon finished our meal and everyone was off to bed.

"Hey, do I still get cuddles?" Jack asked all innocently. I looked at him with a side grin and pondered for a moment. I don't think I could go a moment without his cuddles. 

"Yes, you still get cuddles." I say walking off with my hands behind my back. I him go 'yes' under breathe, then I hear fast footsteps behind me. Before I knew it, I was lifted into the air and was on a shoulder. 

"Jack! Put me down!" I say giggling and playfully hitting his back.

"Nope." He says popping the 'p'. Before I knew it we was in our bedroom. Jack sets me down on my back on the bed. When he leans over to me he gives me a peck on the lips. But the peck turns into a passionate kiss when I my hands find their way into his soft, white hair. I feel his cold hands slid under my shirt and onto my waist has he lifts me further onto the bed. I stop this current heated session in need of a breathe.

"Okay, I need to take a bath okay." I say smiling at him.

"Noooo, please stay with me." He begs, burying his head into my neck. I started to giggle because of his hair tickling me. 

"Jack, please, I swear I'm not going anywhere." I say, getting out of his grasp. When I get up, I turn to see he lets out a puff of hair with a frown on his face. I swear he is the most childish guardian there is. 

BATH SKIP

After I had my bath, I put on my pjs and headed out of the bathroom. When I walked into the bedroom, I see that Jack has took off his sweatshirt and laid it, along with his staff, to the side. I could hear quiet snores coming from him. I giggle silently at him cause he looks adorable sleeping. His hair is a mess, and his arms are all over the place. I walk over to the bed and get under the cover. When I et comfortable, my back is to Jack. As I feel my eyelids closing, a pair of cold, strong arms wrap themselves around my waist. 

"Your cuddles are always the best." Jack whispers into my ear. His voice is husky because he's half asleep. 

"So are yours." I whisper back. I cuddle in closer into his his chest. As I'm about to feel darkness, I feel a pair of cold lips kiss my cheek. I keep my eyelids close and just smile.

"Love you snowflake." 

"Love you too Frosty."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Sorry the cuteness is over whelming me like OH MY GOSH

Hoped you enjoyed.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE &SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert