Chapter 18

Your POV

We flew over to where Jamie's house and I saw Jack fly into a window and I followed. When we entered I heard a boy's voice.

"Jack!!" I hear the boy's voice. When I enter into the house through the window I see Jack talking to this little boy with brown shaggy hair. He comes ups to Jack mid torso. 

"Jack bud. Jamie I'd like you to meet (y/n). Now listen here I want you to believe in all your heart. I want you to believe in (y/n) Moon. Look Jamie, I forgot to mention, she's the daughter of the moon." Jack says.

"Daughter of Manny, the man in the moon, you told me about?!" Jamie says still oblivious to me.

"Yea. Now. I want you to believe okay." Jacks says. Jack comes over and grabs my hand and gives me a reassuring smile.

I see Jamie tightly squeezes his fists and shuts is eyes tightly. I feel something in my heart thats tugging, but I push it aside and just stare at Jamie. I see a slight expression change in Jamie's face, it scares me and I squeeze Jack's hand. He squeezes back. I look at him and Jack gives me a peck on the cheek. I smile at him at look back at Jamie to see him staring in my direction. I look behind me, but see no one there. 

Does he actually see me?

I look back at Jamie.

"You are so pretty." he bluntly says. 

"Hey, watch it buddy, she's taken Jack says pointing at Jamie with a 'fake' serious face. 

I block Jack out and let go of his hand and kneel down in front of Jamie. 

"You can see me?"  I say almost about to cry.

"Yes." He says smiling and hugs me with his arms thrown around my neck. I stiffen at first, but wrap my arms around his tiny waist.

"I have a believer..." I whisper. 

"I HAVE A BELIEVER!!!" I shout and pick Jamie up and spin around with him in my arms.

I keep spinning for a moment then stop and just hold Jamie in my arms. I set him down and kneeled down to his height.

"Thank you Jamie, for believing in me." I say to him.

"Don't worry (y/n), I'll have everyone believing in you in no time." Jamie says.

At that moment I felt a powerful surge go through me and I knew Jamie didn't need to do a thing.

"Actually Jamie, I don't think you need to do that." I say smiling at him. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

YYYYAAAAYYY!!!!!! 

You got your first believer!!!

Well hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!!!

Lots of Love

-Sherbert