Chapter 14

Your POV

"Jack, where are you taking me. I need to train." I whine to Jack. Jack just bursted through the training quarters and started to drag me off somewhere.

"Its a suprise so quit whining."Jack says laughing. I shut my mouth and let him drag me to where ever he was taking me.

He pulled me into this dark room. I feel his hand slip from mine.

"Jack?" I say. It pitch black in the room. I can't see anything. Then suddenly the lights come on.

When my eyes adjust to the sudden light I see a small table fit for two. Its surround by white and blue roses. There is also a ice chandlier floating above the table illumatinating the most beauitful colors of light. The table is like a greek table, no doubt Cupid let Jack use it for this.

"Jack what is this." I ask smiling like an idiot.

"(y/n), will you do me the favor of going on a date with me?" He asks holding his hand out.

"Of course." I say taking his hand. He leads me to one of the chairs and lets me sit ad he sits on the other. When he sits down thats when I see my favorite kangeroo hop into the room wearing a pink bow tie. I giggle at the sight. But Jack is laughing his head off.

"Shut it snowman, I'm only doing this for (y/n), and because I lost the bet." He says.

"What bet?" I asked curiously.

"Oh well, Bunny said I couldn't beat him at getting more teeth than him, as a favor for Tooth, so we chalenged each other, but I won. So he had to do me a favor when I needed one." Jack explains.

"Ah I see. Well Bunny, you look adoreable in the bow tie." I say. 

"Anyways, North is almost done with your dinner, so I brought your favorite drinks." Bunny says sitting the cups down. He hops off.

"Well that was one sight." I say giggling.

"I know, I'm so glad I won that bet." Jack says.

"What made you want to take me on a date all of a sudden though Jack?" I ask.

"Oh, well I was in France one day seeing all these couples go out on dates and I realized I never took you on a date at all so yea." He says blushing.

"Oh Jack, thank you. I really appreciate it." I say grabbing ahold of his hand across the table. He smiles at me. Thats when North and Tooth come in.

"Here is your order, Mr. Frost." Said Tooth.

"Mr? How formal." I say smirking. North comes in a chef costume and two plates full of original Itallian spaghetti. 

"OO, smell delcious North, thank you." I say.

"Yea thanks you guys." Jack says smiling at them.

They smile at us and leave us to our meal. We start to eat, and the food was AMAZING! I never knew North could cook. We finished our meal and Jack took hold of my hand and helped me from my chair.

"Here put this on okay." Jack says handing me a blind fold. I took the piece of cloth and wrap it around me eyes. Jack, I think, grabs my waist and mumbles something I didn't catch. I hear glass break and I'm jerked through a portal.

"Gosh Jack, warn me when we are going through a portal." I say trying to regain my balance.

"Sorry, ou can take the blind fold off now." Jack whispers. I take the cloth off from my eyes and see the pond that Jack died in.

"Why are we hear?" I ask innocently.

"Because of this." Jack points up to the sky and I see the Northern Lights and I hear Jack shoot some of his frost at the lights. Once the froat hit the Northern Lights they turn into a bunch of forest critters that dance along the night sky.

"OH JACK ITS BEAUITFUL." I say.

"I knew you would love it." Jack says wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses me. He deepens the kiss and kisses me more passionate. I taste his sweet mint flavor. We break.

"I'm the luckiest girl ever." I whisper.

"Same here. I'm so lucky." Jack whisper. He kisses me agian. 

/\/\//\/\/\//\/\//\/\/\/\

Hope you enjoyed.

Lots of Love

-Invader