Chapter 6

Your POV

"Ugh what happen, ah my head it's like heck." You say. You open your eyes to see your in your bedroom and that a familiar white haired boy is sleeping with his head in the bed and SITTIN in a chair beside the bed.

"Jack...Jack." you whisper to him. Jack starts to stir then start to open his eyes then shoots up and hugs you.

"Oh my GOSH (y/n) YOUR AWAKE IM GLAD YOU ALRIGHT." He says.

"Yea me too. What happened. After I defeated Pitch I remember falling and I was in your arms and thats it." You stated.

"Yea you did. North says where you used so much of your power you passed out." Jack explained. Then the rest of the guardians piled in when they heard Jack yell. They started asking a bunch of questions like if I can remember and if I was alright. Jack went to get me breakfast since I haven't ate in a week. I told everyone to leave while I take a shower. Once I was done I put clean cloths on that consisted of a pair of (color) sweatpants and a (color) sweater. I heard a knock on the door and it was Jack with (fave breakfast).

"Thanks Jack." I say to him taking the plate. You went and sat on your (color) and (color) bed and ate.

"Hey Jack, while I was passed out I kept hearing a voice." I said.

"Really what did it say?" He asked.

"Um, it said things like, I love you (y/n) I will never leave you. I can't you leave me now." I say. When I looked over at him he was blushing a bit. I couldn't understand why though.

Jack's POV

Crap she heard what I said while she was sleeping. At least she doesn't know it was me. I'll have to tell her soon though.

"I also saw you in my dream ya know. I don't know why, but you was there. I was really confused, but I figured it out." She said.

"Figured out what?" I asked nervously.

"You like me Jack. Not as a friend. As like a girlfriend." She said. I could literally feel my cheeks burning like the sun.

"But ya know. I feel the same way. I started getting this feeling when..." I cut her off by giving her a kiss. I don't know what came over me but I did it.

Your POV

When he suddenly kissed me I was shocked at first,but I melted right into the kiss. It tasted like a fresh mint. We parted and just stared at each other. My (e/c) eyes met with his icy blues. I could stare at them and get lost in them all day. My hands was wrapped around his neck and I noticed I was standing now.

I leaned in and kissed him again and I felt this surge of power rush through me. When we parted once more I looked down and noticed that we was standing in the middle of a white rosed heart.

"Well I think I know what this means." I say smirking to him.

"I think I do too. Come here you." He said pulling me towards him and kissed me once more. He wrapped his hands aroud my waist and I could feel his cold hands touch an exposed part of my lower back. His hands was cold, but I liked it.

💠❄️💠❄️💠❄️💠
Sorry if this is short.

Lot is Love 💖
-Invader