Chapter 24

Your POV

I decided to wake up extra early to get payback on Jack leaving me alone and cold yesterday morning. I quietly and sneakily release from Jack's cold grip around my waist and grab my staff and head out of the door. I decided to wake up extra early before all the Guardians so that I could get them back. I decided to team up with Sandy with this one. I met up with him privately yesterday. And we made a deal. He wouldn't attack me, and I wouldn't attack him. We both know not to get on each other's bad side. So we decided to team up. 

I told Sandy to go for North and Tooth while I go for Jack and Bunny. I'm doing Bunny first. I grabbed one of North's teleport globes and went to Bunny's grove. 

So what I'm going to do to Bunny is that I'm going to make it look like Jack done it. I took Jack's staff to use. One perk being the Moon's daughter is that I can use every guardian's power. I practically froze over the entire cove. I left in a hurry to get Jack's attack done. I'm going for the frame the other with a prank strategy. I hurried back so that I could get 'Bunny's' prank done. What I'm doing for his is that I'm going to set up a gun that fire's eggs right at Jack's face when he walks out the door. 

Right when I got back to the pole, I saw Sandy. I gave him a thumbs up and he did the same.

After I set up the gun I headed back into mine and Jack's room. I went to the bathroom to play off I had nothing to do with it.

Moments later I heard Jack's starting to get up. 

"(y/n)? Where are you?" He asked in a husky tone. Dang I could melt at that tone. 

"In the bathroom getting ready." I lie. 

"Oh, okay. I'm going to get some breakfast." He called back. I exited the bathroom right as he was putting on his sweatshirt.

"I'll come with you." I say. I make sure I'm about 3 feet from him. When he opens the door, the eggs go flying right at his face. I started dying laughing.

"What the?" Jack exclaims. He looks the egg remains and I see fury rise to his facial expressions. 

"THAT KANGAROO DID THIS!" He yells as he storms out, pushing the gun over. I follow him. Right as he was about to grab a teleport globe Bunny's hole appears a few feet away from us.

"Alright! Where is the Buggar?! I'm going to show him a one two until he sees snowflakes!" Bunny exclaims looking around the shop until his eyes land on Jack.

Oh this is going to be good.

/\/\/\/\/\/

Reader-Chan is very sneaky.

Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE & SHARE!!!!

Lots of Love 

-Sherbert