Chapter 29

Jack's POV

So North came up with a plan and were currently getting everything we need for it, which it basically just waiting until we're told that were going. 

"North, to the SLEIGH?" North yells. 

"Oh no mate, I'll meet you there, I'm going on that thing again." Bunny protest. I freeze him. I freeze right as his mouth was hung open for some more ranting and his eyes wide. He's standing with his arms crossed. North pics him up as his eyes are bugging out and sets him in the sleigh. I unfreeze him, just as I do, he was about to ring my neck with his boomerang, when I bright light shined behind me.

"We're coming with you." I heard 2 voices. We all jerk our heads towards the voices source to find a middle aged man with a long white beard and a woman that was middle aged, that looked very familiar.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"We are (y/n)'s parents. I'm Mrs. Moon." Mrs.Moon says.

"And you all know me as Mim, or Manny." Mim says. 

Man in the Moon and his wife. (y/n)'s mom. No wonder she looked familiar.

We all just stood there taking in the realization of the situation. 

"No time to waste, lets go get my daughter back shall we." Mrs. Moon declares as she and Mim both get into the sleigh, Bunny shut right up as he got in the sleigh along with everyone else. 

Your POV

I sit in the cage taking in the pain that the serpent is causing as it inches closer to my heart. Pitch hasn't showed up since his last appearance. I just hope the guardians get here before the serpent gets to my heart. 

"Please hurry." I whisper out. Soon the pain, causes me to black out.

Mim's POV

I felt a sudden pain go through me. I hide it and look over at my wife. I can see she felt it too. Pitch is doing something and is causing our daughter pain.

"North please hurry." I whisper to him. North has been a good long friend to me and has watched over my young daughter after her mother was killed by Pitch. He knows that I could feel pain of my daughter, so he knows what I meant. He ushers the reindeer faster as we come to the broken down bed in the forest. We hope off the sleigh and enter into the darkness.

Jack's POV

As we enter, everyone gets themselves ready as we hear evil laughter. 

"Oh, the guardians are here to save the day. Oh and brought the parents. How are you Mim? Oh and Mrs. Moon, haven't seen you in awhile." Pitch's laughs.

"Where's (y/n)?!" I spat.

"Oh that old rag, she's right here." He reveals (y/n) in a cage with darkness up half her body, just like Sandy was. 

No.

"What did you do to her?!" I chase his shadow around until he runs me into a wall. Ugh, I really hate this guy. I land beside North as Pitch keeps laughing. Then I hear a groan.

Your POV

I wake up barely from my blackout to see the guardians fighting Pitch. Everything is almost a blur, but two bright people? Come up to me in the cage and break to open. My vision clears up to see I was being carried by Mim?! I look over to the side to the woman beside him to see my MOM?! Oh my gosh. i owed freak out, but my body feels so weak. 

"You think you can save her?! NO?! I put something far stronger than you into her Mim. She will die if she doesn't give her powers to me." Pitch shouts as my dad was running with me in his arms. Pitch was right.