Prologue

A man walking through the corridor of police station

The man enters the station cabin where constables are present....and see them all busy packing things....

A constable sees him and walks towards him.....

Constable(suprised): aap ??

The man nodes....

Man: what's happening?

Constable: Woh city hospital ke bahar protest chaal Rahe the ,aab logo ne dharana shuru ki hai.... Jo forces Gaye hai it's not enough.... tho humare force bhi chaal rahe hai....

Inspector comes out in hurry and sees the man standing there,he looks at the man confused.....

Inspector (to other officers):everyone ready? Let's move....(to the man ): aur aap?

Man: commissioner sir hai ?

Inspector: Nahi.... he's not here, unhe higher authority ke Saath meeting hai....apko koyi complaint Karna hai tho (pointing towards a desk) waha pe kijiye....

The man nodes.....and the inspector left wearing his cap....

The man enters commissioners cabin, left placing an envelope on the table Giving his signature on it
'Karan Luthra'

He left the station wearing his shades...

Screen shifts to a.... A big mansion....

A women looking at the mirror and setting her dupatta with a bright smile on face......

She tucks her hair sturds and step out of the room...

She sets the dining table with few working staffs smilingly... and enters room...and wide her eyes...and angrily looks around...

Girl: Kaha hai yaha rahne wale ek insaan...(sarcastically)Nahi Nahi insaan Nahi....ek vichithr jeevi Kaha hai ??

A man gets out of bathroom whistling....but his whistle stops slowly and looks around the room and then her....with an innocent smile dancing on his lips....

Man: kya hua princesses?

She glared him.....he gulped seeing her glare....and looked around the room.....

Man(slowly): aaj tho Thu Gaya kaam se Ravi beta....OCD Devi Ka pradarshan Subha hi.... Aur room ki halath deko

And gulps again....and made a puppy face to her....she glared him and started settling the mess .....

Girl: pata haina apko mujhe Esse rooms bilkul Pasand Nahi Hoti....

He started helping her keeping things...

Ravi: haa pata hai.... OCD Jo hai (she gave him a death glare) aab esse maat ghuro....aur kya chakar ate hai mess dhek ke tume....

She made faces,settled everything at its place and sat down...

Girl: haa tho....kaise reh sakte ho Esse kamre Mai ab chalo nashta karte hai....

Ravi: cahlo mujhe bohat zor se bhook large hai.... waise behna humesha tho papa ke Saath karte hai aaj kya hua ?

They started moving to hall

Girl: ha par aaj papa nashata kiye bina chala Gaya... Minister ka koi call aye the... Aur Kuch meeting vagera hai...

Ravi: acah ? Mujhe Nahi bataya... Aab chalo jaldi karte hai...pata Nahi mujhe kaab bulaogi....

Both had their breakfast with a lot of talks and left...

The girl was shown siting in an auto and it stopped Infront of an orphanage... She paid the auto and walks towards the orphanage

She entered smilingly....and the children present there started jumping in happiness seeing her...

Children: Preeta Didi !!!!!!

-------------××××××××---------------×××××--------

Okay that's with the very first chapter, I know it's small.... As I didn't want to revel few things 😉

Do comment down what do you think of the characters given above..... 🤔🌚

Hope you enjoy this ! 😌❣️

With love

-crazys_writing_🦄