27. Roots and thread

"This is a blunder!" He heard his senior whisper to himself, reading the newest report he'd worked on.

After the day he found out about the mismatch of blood groups on the t report and the actual blood group it was a restless week for him. There was no stone he left unturned as he had made sure to turn everything and anything he could and ooh what he got in turn would only shock the world.

The same night he got to know about the blood groups' mismatch he also got the evidence right that night from Vikram's earlier reports. He just had to ask his wife their family file and she submitted it to him with no questions.

That night even tho he had his wife in his arms he couldn't sleep one bit. Because if the actual blood group of Vikram was AB+ then who's is O- ? How come the medical team make such a blunter ? Even if it was fraud how can someone make this big mess and how did he not notice in the last two weeks he's been working on this case.

Question that made rounds in his mind were not simple ones. If one went right it can bring both chaos and calmness. But he still didn't know what would the output be.

And now as he held the final reports of testimony of doctors from the hospital he knew it. It would bring both. Because after a whole month of investigation he had it proved.

"This can't be true, Karan." His senior exclaimed, while soothing his temple.

"Let me explain it to you, sir." Karan said while moving towards the projector.

The conference room only had five members. All his seniors.

Moving towards the projector he switched his system on and the screen showcased the medical report.

"This is the autopsy reports from Government Indra hospital, where he was bought to." He started pointing towards the screen,"The first blunter here is the blood group."

"What about it?" Asks the commissioner.

He presses the forward button, showing the test reports Preeta has given him, he continues. "Vikram sir's blood group is O-. This is an original medical test report I collected from his daughter, my wife." He skips back to the former report and adds. "And this is the autopsy report of his body after the collapse. The blood group reads AB+"

A sheen of shock evident on each of their faces, and it seemed to be a positive response for him.

So,he continued with his explanation. "I visited the hospital. Met the doctors who performed postmortem on the body. I refaced the scene and also the video copy. They said there was no mishap happened there. The body they performed was of a person who's blood group was O-." He continued, bracing his hands over the table. "The only thing that justified this identification was his identity card and belongings."

"Which could be a pure plot." ACP jest in.

Karan nods,"Perhaps."

"Then what is your action on it, Karan? Who's body was that if not Vikram? Who's the man found dead in the crash?" Commissioner questions, leaving a shuddering smile he puts forward his last question unsure, "Moreover where is Vikram?"

Blowing a soft breath out of his mouth he tilts his head then nods.

"Sir, there is another solid evidence nobody considered. It is a total bias a mishap, like a child's play," Karan states.

"That is?"

Karan takes the remote and clicks for the next picture, which shows two jets.

"The jet." He shakes his head correcting, "The jets, I might add."