17. Breakdown

The door shut open making them still and silent. Ravi looks over the chair to see a waiter looking around. He frowns suspiciously seeing the waiter looking around keenly.

He looks at Preeta who was about to stand and pulls her back on the floor asking her to be quite.

As the waiter goes out closing the door, Ravi and Preeta quickly stands up looking at eachother.

Preeta: Apne neeche he kyu baita. Aab woh samjhege ki hum yaha nahi hai.

Ravi shakes his head in disapproval and holds her shoulder firmly.

Ravi: there's something wrong. Woh waiter agar thume dhekne aayi hai thi woh already avyaan ko bula chuke hothe. Lekin woh nahi ki.

Preeta takes a breath understanding his words and he looks around. Taking the key from the table he looks back at her.

Ravi: thum yaha wait Karo. Main jaldi wapis aoge.

Preeta: Bhaiya first aid karke jao.

Ravi: Nahi. Main abhi aya. Take care.

Preeta: aap bhi.

Ravi nodes before going out and locking the door behind him. He looks around to see waiters and guests walking around.

As he walked up to the stairs he could see the so called big people being welcomed.

His eyes wanders around and stops at few people. A frown caresses his forehead as he sees a group of waiters emerging from the kitchen.

Ravi: at last !

He breaths out in relief, looking at them and turns around walking to the corridor of the floor he was standing.

Seeing a couple of waiters around he walks to them before his eyes sees the one he's been searching. Quickly pacing towards the man standing in the corner of the corridor in a waiters uniform, with a specs and thick mustache he holds his wrist and starts dragging him.

"Sir , kya kar rahe ho ?" The man asks in surprise.

Ravi(whispers): shut-up Karan ! don't gain attention.

Karan wides his eyes and looks at the man who held his wrist in death grip.

Karan(softly): Ravi...

Ravi was fast enough to reach the room preeta was in. Hastily opening the locks he enters the room pulling the man with him and quickly locks it back.

Karan: How the hell did you reach here !

He whisper yelled, looking at Ravi who folded his hand against his chest.

Ravi(sarcastic smile): asmaan se tapka main tho !

Karan closes his eyes in irritation and looks at him glaring him. He rolls his eyes before walking towards the bed and looks around for his sister not finding her.

Karan: seriously Ravi ? Thum iss serious situation main bhi sarcastic ho rah hoon

Ravi: jab thume khud patha hai I was kidnapped phirse kyu Puch rahe ho ?

Karan leaves a sigh a nodes his head understanding it was his fault to question his friend.

Karan(taking a breath): Preeta is missing. Woh yaha iss ghar main he hai.

Ravi(wides his eyes): ooh wow! Mujhe patha he nahi tha !

Karan(frowns): mathlab thume patha tha ?

Ravi nodes his head curtly and leaves a sigh.