Epilogue

• Seven years later •

"dadda pleewj" came the cute voice of his three year old.

His dark brown eyes, with he surely inherited from his father glistening with innocence, his small nose scrunched a little as his small plumb pink lips which looked exactly like his mother's curved into pout, just like how she does when she needs something done from her husband.

He looked adorably cute with his chubby cheeks which resembled his father's and soft black locks which just made this human their replicas.

"No Athu," Karan dismissed, yet again trying to sound stern but failing.

"Dada, please na" another sweet voice echoed in the living room making him look at his six year old daughter walking towards him.

She was human replica of her mother. Same eyes, nose, lips and even behaviour at times. No doubt when we says first daughter gets to hold mom closer.

Karan left a sigh smiling as a pair of small tiny hands caught his huge ones, shaking it a little. Athrav, their three gear old man looked at him with puppy eyes making his head shake.

His wife and children knew how to make him irresistible towards their wishes.

"Ha dadda, come na! Let's go!!" a cheerful feminine voice echoed before a hand surrounded his arm tightly.

Smiling sweetly at him, she blinked her beautiful eyes he so loved softly.

Shaking his head in disbelief seeing the mother of his kids too playing along with them instead of scolding them, he called out. "Preeta!"

"Look, now mumma too said she wants ice-cream." His daughter, Ayraah, chipped tugging her father's shirt.

"Lews go dadda. Athu is hungry!" their son said with a toothy grin.

When it came to them Karan didn't know where his ability to deny goes. It really flies out of the window.

Giving their kids and smile, his wife nodded  in agreement. "Yes babies, let's go. Chalo Karan."

Karan leaving a sigh looked at her and then their children walking towards the door happily.

Preeta pulled him closer by his collar and pecked his his lips making him smile before she dragged him out of their vacation home.

They walked out in the streets of the city fondly called as queen of hills, up in the north, Missouri was beautiful. Cold heartwarming breeze, giving a rush down their bodies as they stepped out.

Karan slipped his one hand around his wife's shoulder and other carried his little son effortlessly when Athrav hoisted his small arms up in air, asking his dadda to carry him.

Ayraah with a smile held her mumma's hand chirped on like a bird about the things she found on there Questioning about numerous things and doubts like she always did.

Preeta and Karan being their parents happily answering each her question fondly. Their kids had curious mind just like their father.

"Ayru, hook your sweater baby or you'll catch cold." Preeta instructed her daughter, keeping a hand on her head.

Ayraah bobbing her head hooked her buttons and smiled at her mumma who smiled back at her.

With a smile and also a frown, the kids' father, DCP Karan Luthra questioned. "Mujhe ek chees samajh he nahi atha thum logo ki, ye tand mai ice-cream kyu kathe ho?"

"Just for fun !" Came three cheerful voices in unison making him chuckle.

"Last time for this month,okay? Already last week kaye the hum." He declared sternly.