3. Dinner

Karan and Preeta looks at eachother.

Vikram: ye hai Preeta, my daughter.

Karan smiles at her Preeta to gives a smile.

Preeta (mind): ooh noo... Ye papa ke saath... I mean he is police officer.. papa ko maine bathaya nahi hai aaj ke incident ke bhare mai.... Agaar isne batha diya tho...

Karan(mind): shes his daughter. Ye hai preeta... Subah tho hospital aye the na .... lekin sir aur Ravi ko laga ki...

Both their thoughts were broken.

Vikram: thumne pehle kabhi dheka nahi hoga naa....

Preetas eyes go wide listening him and she bites her lips.

Karan who was looking at Vikram looked at Preeta.

Karan was confused of why she said to Vikram and Ravi that she didn't turn in to hospital, where as she was there in hospital.

Preeta looked at Karan with pleading eyes as she didn't want her father and brother to know about it.

Karan wanted to chuckle seeing her cuteness but that wasn't the situation.

Karan simply smiles and nodes his head to Vikram.

Karan: no sir I am meeting her for the first time.

Preeta gives him a smile leaving a soft sigh of relief.

Both looks at eachother.

Vikram then looks at Preeta.

Vikram : aur ye hai Karan. Karan Luthra IPS. Mera sabse Acha aur pyara bacha.

Preeta looked at Karan a bit surprised knowing he was someone very special to her father.

The door shut open again .

'jiske bhare mai thareef Karke dad thaktha he Nahi....aur thareef katam hotha bhi Nahi '

All looked at the door to see Ravi. Karan shakes his head , Preeta chuckles seeing his expression. While Vikram walks to Karan and puts his hand on Karans shoulder.

Vikram : bilkul Nahi thakthe... Kyunki he deserves it ! Thumare tharah Nahi hai ye !

Ravi smiles a bit annoyed and joints his hand bending his head Infront of Vikram.

Ravi: ji pitashree...

Suddenly Karan gets a call.

Karan: excuse me

Karan walks out of the cabin excuse himself and glancing Preeta not getting noticed by anyone, before he left.

Preeta looks at him go .

Preeta: tho mai chalu... mujhe orphanage jana hai....

Ravi: akele ?

Preeta: haa auto leke jaa sakte haina... Waise bhi Yaha se tho aur pass hain.

Ravi :Mai atha hu....

Preeta: bhaya aap kyu tension le rahe ho.... Mai jata Hu.... Apko already kaam haina....

Ravi was about to say when Preeta looked at Vikram holding his hand and making cute pout.

Preeta: pls papa...

Vikram: Acha theek hai Thu jaa... Lekin dhyan rakhna apna ha...

Preeta: okay done !

Preeta walks towards the door and turned before she left with a smile.

Preeta : Bye papa bye bhaya....

Ravi leaves a sigh and Vikram chuckled. Both smiles at eachother.

Vikram: aab bhi bachi hai...