14.Kidnapped

~ CITY CARE HOSPITAL

Karan rushes in to the corridor of the hospital with her in his arms. His eyes darted over her pale face. His heartbeat raising high each moment seeing her laying almost lifelessly in his arms.

Mare minutes did alot to them. The smiles they had hours before didn't last. The happiness they had, ended so fast even without a warning or moment to cherish letting the darkness shuttered in just like that.

His eyes turned moist , and his heart clenched inside him. As the tear roll down to his cheek his feet stopped in the entrance of casualty and quickly placed her on the stretcher bed gently and looks at the doctor with almost pleading eyes. The doctor nodes his head keeping a hand on his shoulder trying to calm the man before him who looked devastated and starts cheacking her.

Karan looks at her with alot of emotions. Standing beside her hoping her to be fine. She had to be. He can't do anything without her she meant everything thing to him. He doesn't know when , how and where ? But she meant his whole damn life and he knew it from the day he was away from him. And he was not at all ready for it to happen again.

His heartaches more as his mind remembers the body he saw half an hour ago. It was one of the most painful thing he saw. It's just not an end of his senior officer but also seeing a day he never wished. But he was helpless. It was out of blue ! Never did someone thing of it. A person he saw all fit and fine with his all wonderful smile a day before now far away from them. It is unbearable however it is.

Doctor: it's nothing serious. Sudden shock ki wajah se hui hai. I have given her the needed shot thodi dher main hosh ajayega. IV insulin ki zaroorat hai, she's physically weak.

Doctor's words came as a relief in him making him take a proper breath. He noded at the doctor before he walked out and sat beside her on the stool placed, looking at her with tears.

Holding her soft hands in his he placed a kiss on her knuckles looking at her pale face. All he just wanted was her; now and forever. And also does he know that all she wants right now was strength and love, which he with no hesitation is ready provide.

Minutes passed by. He was still in the same position caressing her knuckles softly and gently like she was a glass doll and his one harsh caress would break her. He was too engrossed in his thoughts and looking at her with drowning emotions when one of the constable came inside the ward for a much needed duty.

Constable: sir.

The constable voiced standing behind him gaining his attention. Karan turned around placing her hand back on the bed and looked at the constable.

Taking deep breath he noded his head asking him to continue.

Constable: sir, anthim sanskar ke liye Ravi sir ki zaroorat hai lekin unka phone ya kuch nahi lag raha.

Karan: Ravi Ghar par nahi hai ?

The constable noded his head in no
and that's when everything came rushing down his mind. He didn't see Ravi in home nor did he had seen him in the hospital for Preeta.

Karan: Ravi kaha hai phir ?

Constable: Kisi ko nahi pata sir. Humne unko call karne ki koshish ki lekin nahi lag raha. Sare jagah pe dhek bhi liya jaha woh hothe hai lekin waha pe bhi nahi.

Karan: Trace him damnit !

Karan took a deep breath calming himself. And looked at the constable who nodded his head and started to move.

Karan(mind): Ravi yeh saab tho Jan chukka hoga phir kaha hai woh ? Aur Preeta ko esse chod kar woh ja bhi nahi sakta kahi. Kuch tho hai... He's not safe... Kuch tho hai iss sab ke piche.