16. Reunion

Karan: yes sir. Thank you sir.

Karan leaves a sigh before putting the phone back to his ears and concentrating on the road at the same time.

3 minutes, that's what it took him to convince his senior officers for a highly authorized mission. The rescue mission of his brother and his bestfriend. It didn't take him along time to figure out the reason of preeta being out. He had contacted the constable who was there and with no efforts the officer had said him ,that he is been following them and passed the massage to Karan telling the updates around.

Karan: Sharma. You ready ? Good.

After a minute of being a good listener he is he answers back.

Karan: great. I am almost there. Sandeep ne Kaha hai there alot of waiters around, tho hum waiters banke ja sakthe hai. Make sure this is under our veil. Kissi ko kuch information nahi milna chahiye.

Karan nodes his head listening to the other side humming an okay and telling them the plan he hangs the phone. Stopping his car with a frown beside Sandeep's car that's parked in the shed of a tree , he get down wearing his shades.

Karan(looking around): yaha Kaha hai?

His eyes gets the view of a big ivory bungalow between the thick trees. Slowly he starts walking towards the place, making sure he didn't creat any stubble movement. Texting the information forward he walks on.

~ INSIDE THE BUNGALOW.

Preeta looks at the man smiling at her like a mad guy with a frown. She looks around again in confusion and a sudden realization passes her mind seeing the havaan kund. The stepup perfectly fitted for a wedding and the man stood looked one too. His last words rang her ears making her face scrunch.

Preeta: kya bakwas kar rahe ho ? Bhaiya kaha hai ?

She asked impatiently again looking around.

The man walked towards her slowly, his hand folded against his chest a smug smirk plastered on his devilish handsome face. His onyx eyes darted over her.

Preeta frowned seeing him standing before her. He moved his hands up in the air and his fingers danced twice in the air before the hall became silent as the people around were said to move in the backyard.

" Bhaiya... Bhaiya.... Bhaiya. Kya yaar ? Khabi Apne Saiyan ke bhare mai bhi pucho." His playfull voice echoed and his lips curved into pout.

He takes her hand in his softly seeing the blood stain. He look at her and shakes his head.

" Kya hai baby ye ? Why don't you take care of yourself ?" He questions concernly cleaning the stains with his handkerchief.

Preeta looks at him with a frown. She tries pulling her hand back but a gasp leaves her mouth as he pulls her closer to him by waist.

"Sh.... Don't be squirming bird. Dho min he bus" he says huskily keeping her hand on his shoulder and cleaning the cut.

Preeta again tries to come out of his hold feeling uncomfortable but he tightness the hold pulling her more into him. He smiles smugly as she stops wriggling.

She leaves a defeated sigh and looks at him keenly. Who the hell is he? Why is he doing this ?

Preeta: kaun ho thum ?

He giver he a dashing smile before pushing back his soft locks away from his forehead.

"Avyaan. Avyaan Mehta" he muttered softly looking into her eyes , yet his name had a different version of sending sharp jolts of electrification in once body.