13. Trauma

Preeta gets inside the car as Karan opens the door for her. A smile appears in her lips at his gesture she looks at him with the sweet smile and he smiles back at her closing the door.
Getting in the driving seat he again looks at her to see her look at him yet again. He frowns and makes his collar.

Karan: I know mai handsome hun , esse ghurne ki zaroorat nahi hai.

Preeta rolls her eyes at his words but smiles and again starts staring him.

Preeta: aab ghadi chalao warna Mai thumare uppar ghadi chalaoge.

Preeta says glaring him , he gives her a sweet smile in return of it and starts the engine.

Karan(murmuring): saab badal gaye lekin iske dhamkiya, waise ki waise he hai.

Preeta bites her lips narrowing her eyes at him , he looks at her and was sure that she heard him saying that. He bites his tounge giving her a smile he switches the radio only to divert her mind.

Preeta: aab thum gana he sunogi ? Meri bathe nahi ?

She looks at him cutely he off the radio with a smile and looks at her.

Preeta sits comfortably looking at him turning a little facing him and clears her throat tucking her hair back ready to say everything single thing happened in her life in last few months.

Karan smiles heartedly hearing her say him each and every incident happened in her life in his absence just like a kid saying things happened in the school to their mother.

The feeling is really exceptional. The way she's saying is making him feel more important in her life.

Preeta's each action , gesture , hand movement , cute expression and saying once lines making him laugh and smile.

Karan: tho thumne mujhe miss ki hai.

Preeta: ofcourse ki hai ! Wo saab chodo aur ye suno......

Karan chuckles seeing her busy telling her story. Her story seemed neverending and his heart seemed full and ears yearning for more.

Preeta ends saying few of her stories but not full, she suddenly stops and starts looking outside. She wets her lips feeling it a bit dry and shakes her head feeling uneasy suddenly. Tucking and pushing her hair back she takes a deep breath trying to calm her heart which suddenly felt some kind of heavy.

Preeta closes her eyes trying to figure out the things ,it seemed of no use. All in total she seemed worried or moreover scared of something which she herself didn't know the reason.

Everything is going good and great with her , she's more than happy now , back with her bestfriend , her crazy partner and something more she don't know what to call. This time it's everything she has also. She have her family too with her but something seemed so worry making and heavy heart for her.

Karan looks at her with a frown seeing her quite all of a sudden. He looks at her a bit of in confusion. Everything seemed okay a couple of minutes back. But now it seems like something big happened.

Karan(softly): preeta....

Preeta looks at him quickly as he calls her name. He looks at her face which seemed a bit worried.

Karan: kya hua ?

Preeta nodes her head in no.

Preeta: kuch nahi...

She says plastering a smile which seemed a fake one. But he was sure it was a fake one and she's not at good right then. After all she can't fool him ! He is her bestfriend.